Kuwento ni Lola Basya #53 - The Untold Agony of Freya

[Thursday:01162020]

I was busy scrolling at the forest when everything seem so pitch dark, the humming of air is now on the edge of the agony and the green plants started to lost their life.

"Freya, what with your long face?" Ask Butter. She's a cute rainbow butterfly.

"Reminisce wayback year 1990 when the forest is full of positive vibes. Right now it turn into something that very strange to us." My eyes started to drop a liquid.

"When our sanctuary turn into stranger. How cruel it is." She's right now everything seem so different in modern world our sanctuary became a dumb site

"Austin, what happen to you?" I ask my deer friend who is hiding at the small tree.

"Playing hide and seek from the hunters. Sad to said they caught my wife," with Austin voice I knew from it that it is so hard to him to accept it. He really love Layka his dearest wife.

"Good luck Austin. Stay alive for your wife." With that he continue to run and the hunters keep banging their guns on him.

"People and their nonstop desire," Butter said with a burning eyes.

"You're right my friend. In our world they are the real animals," I honestly said to her. When we continue to roam to our home, we saw how the crystalizing pond now it looks like a whole darkness already drown it and my friend Emno who keep searching for a fresh air.

"Emno, are you okay?" I guess his asthma is attacking him right now. He just give us a timid smile while his chest keep on dancing just symbolized how he really need an air.

"Butter, look at Emno now he became sickly wayback he just a jolly kiddo who keep playing on the pond." Butter just give me a sad look.

"Come on Freya we need to go now. Tigres has an announcement." With that we headed our way to our leader pad.

----

"Tigres, Wake up and be a responsible leader again." But it is too late Tigres is now dead and all the animals here at the forest is lurking with sadness. He became a great leader to us and now he just a cold body laying to his favorite spot and according to Leo his best bud that Tigres and him keep searching a fresh food but ended up with a empty stomach until he got sick and died.

"As long as I want to stay but I really need to go now Butter please take care of yourself. I'll just come back." Butter just nod and I continue my journey as I fly and endure all the unhealthy air that I keep breathing to my system.