Kuwento ni Lola Basya #20 - Let's Play a Game

“Kuya Shibuya, what are you doing here?” Liang my younger sister ask me. Because it's already dawn by I'm here at her room, she still sleepy judging her look while hugging her favorite doll.

“Ssshhhhh baby! Kaya just want to play a game with you,” I answer with a cheerful tune showing my perfectly, white teeth that giving a signal that she can't decline my request.

“But kuya it's already late, and I'm too sleepy to play. Can we just play some other time?” she innocently asks me. While rubbing her sleepy eyes and when she about to lay her back to her hello kitty bed, I harshly grabbed her and brush my lips to my innocent victim.

“Mmmmpppppp. Ku--Kuyaaa! Pleaseee MMM.” She managed to whisper those words between our kiss.

“Behave little sis, this is a game that only the two of us are the players. Don't make a sound or else you're going to die.” I show her the knife that I was hiding at my back the whole time. Good thing mom and dad is not here because of some business trip again.

“Ku--Kuyaaa.” She's crying and begging at the same time, but instead to feel pity, I smile at her. Showing her my props to our live show, like this knife and tape. Just to make sure she can't shout.

“Plea--Please kuuuyaaaa. MMPP!” Before she's going to shout another word, I immediately cover her mouth using the black tape.

“Obey me, little sis, and you will win this game. Hussshhhh! Baby doesn't cry.” I ripped her shirt and pajama that has design of fucking barbie. I started to massage her pinky nipples, playing it with my mouth, twirling and sucking it.

“Mmmmmhhhh.” Only moan that she can utter because of the sensation she felt, but tears escape to her eyes. As I continue playing her body, I remove my boxer short and showing her my dick while rubbing it to her belly.

“Ahhhhhhh, hhhmmmpppp.” Those are the words that she keep repeating together with her nonstop tears.

“Husshhhh little sis or else this knife will be you're destination.” A hint of a creepy smile form at my lips while holding the knife.

“Mmmmmmmm…” She's begging immediately while pacing back and forth, but her moan just fuel my buddy which is harder now.

“Prepare for the final game as we reach the climax, little sis.” I'm facing her clit now as I remove her hello kitty covered. A pinky, fresh; pussy my buddy will be going to travel.

“Mmmmpppp.” The moment she moans, the lights suddenly turn off, and it's fucking dark now.

“Ssshhhh~~ just stay her, little sis.” I immediately get up at bed and find some flashlight. But the moment I get to bed the lights is now back as I turn my sight to my sister bed I was shock that only her doll is laying at the bed while painted a creepy smile, she's holding the knife cover with blood and my sister is nowhere to be found.

---
*10 years later*

“Name?” I ask the weird girl who we caught a while ago in the crime scene.

“Lili Cordova,” she answered me directly but her eyes still roaming here at integration room.

“Age?” I'm still asking her to make clarify what she's doing at the crime scene.

“16 years old.” And I was right by just deducing her feature, she's too young to commit this kind of bloody tragedy. Very impossible.

“What are you doing in a crime scene and why are you holding a knife covered with blood?” I still ask her, even thought she's still acting weird the moment she enters the interrogation room.

“We play a game, a kind of game they will not forget. The one who make a sound will be death,” she answers me full of confident while her white dress is full of blood, still holding her creepy doll that giving me an unexplainable feeling.

“Ga--Game? What kind of g-”.

“This is the game you started like kaya?” she asks me the moment she read my nameplate that indicated my identity. A creepy smile form at her lips. That give me a flashback about the sin I commit to my sister liang, now sitting and only the round table is only our barrier.

“Hussshhhhh! Brother this is going to be fun.” Before everything turn black, I saw her smiling while holding the knife I use to her 10 years ago and I sudden burst of laughter I hear from her creepy doll.