Kuwento ni Lola Basya #34- The Rare Boy Friend

Their was a simple and aloof girl during her elementary and high school days met a boy who has a rare persona but somehow he also benovolent. These will prove how I ended up being his girl friend and him being my boy friend.

During my elementary days I met a boy whose nothing but so persistent, who always scolded at me everytime he'll wanted to, and to get the situation even worse this boy was created a nickname that he will call to me. My supposed to be ordinary time to be alone yet it turned into magical tale not because of those fairy godmothers,unicorn, and crown but because the moment I met him: I learned how to value a person in my life. In my young age that time I started to build a life out of my safe zone and he became my witness.

As time, days, and months passed by our bonding became more stronger. His just not my plain classmate but he became my seatmate, boy friend, and even a tutor. Because honestly speaking I really hate mathematics subject, but here he come who really into formulas, problem solving, and I most said this boy really love numbers. Everytime that we will talk during our free time our classmates send daggers through their looks as if we're lovers to their sight but we doesn't pay attention because that time we're too young for that. As long as we know that our friendship will not go beyond, we're contented of the bond were created, and his also my happy pill that everytime the situation during our elementary days are getting cacophany he became my instant bliss.

Just like in every story everything has an end, now the moment that we seperated our ways, and bid our good byes . Now that we're both in our secondary that we also became schoolmate, he still the persistent boy I know since day one. That even thought we are not classmate but it will not hindrance for the both of us to keep the friendship that we mold to still attached. By the help of social media or the moment our path will cross at the school, he still have the confident to call me at the nickname he created at me and we will just found ourself, smiling at each other presence. These will just indicated that we still share the same string.