Kuwento ni Lola Basya #57- The Girl who Cried Poetry

I was just elementary that time when everyone is busy doing their stuffs as a student or perharps as a kid but here I am still sitting in my seat hoping that their is someone who will approach me as time goes by waiting for our teacher the whole class is getting chaos but still I don't have someone to talk with, their will just look at me like I am a virus that they going to avoid and I just simply grabbed my pen and paper to write, to atleast kill the loneliness that started to lurking me.

"Good morning class, please settle down as we start our first day of class." Luckily our teacher is there already before I even scribble and bleed another piece. She have this manipulated aura that everyone in the class remain prim and proper.

"Since this is our first day I would like to know you one by one. Is that okay?" She's asking but seems like more on demanding now everyone started to feel shaking as she roaming inside and indeed up looking on me.

"Let's start the introducing part with you," the teacher said to me because obviously I don't have a seatmate. I just simply nod to her and take a deep breathe before I even start to introduce myself, as everyone inside is now looking me with judgement maybe because I am wearing a thick eyeglass.

"Good morning everyone my name is Thalia." My anxiety is pulling me down again so I just simple recite my name.

"Okay Thalia just share some thoughts about yourself like your passion." The teacher is now making me more suffered by just letting myself to be transparent.

"I love poetry or anything related to writing stuffs like that and I even love reading novels," I am now being a little bit jolly yet my surroundings remain dull like I am sort of weird kid.

My teacher just smiled and proceed to another classmate while the whole class paying attention to the next one talking I'm just here who look like some trash who doesn't belong to her surroundings.

---

Days, months and even years vanish and I'm now a high school student. I don't mind being alone because ever since then I'm started to enjoy my life without company.

"Thalia, can you write me poem? You know I hated that one but since I'm your 'friend' I know you will write me," Diana talk me out of randomness because she need my help. I noticed that it seems she doesn't want to talk to me but she needed to.

I wrote her request and with that she leave me hanging again because she's with her real friends. Rejection once again so I just pull my pen and paper and composed myself to let myself cry poem.

---

Time is running fast as I'm now a college student still remain gray while her surroundings is full of bliss, Thalia remain as milady who always cry poems.