Kuwento ni Lola Basya #58- I become a Pilot at my Young Age

It was indeed a beautiful afternoon, the sun is heating above the sky and everyone is having their momentum. Today is month of April this is a perfect month to spend my vacation, and I am here at my grandmother house which is located at the province but instead playing outside with my neighbor I am just here inside while looking them at the windowpane.

"Heiriko, why are so upset?" My grandmother ask me since at my young age she was always there to guide me because my parents is nowhere to be found.

"I wanted to be part of them," I honestly answered her while looking at the children busy playing in the street.

"Then go on and make friends with them I know you can do that one," my grandmother is cheering me and boosting my self-esteem.

"Hmm mm! Sure grandma." Anxiety might attacked me because I am not the type of person who's into introducing his self but I wanted to try it and to make my grandma relief. She's feeling worried while looking me like this because she knows how I hated the idea transferring here in the province area.

~~~~~

"Hi." a timid smile I offer them like I such a weird person and now they started looking me. They gathered while giving this look of "Who are you weirdo?" they might not say it verbally but base on their look I know deep inside they started to judge me, who will not? I am wearing an eyeglass, having these braces and being fat kid.

"What do you want?" Typical province kid while having this savage attitude.

"Hi! My name is Heiriko. I just wanted to join your game I am just living few blocks away." I know how hard it to be being aloof yet pretending to be a friendly kid for the sake that my grandmother will be proud of me somehow because I know she's looking from the window pane of our house.

"Are you new here?" A girl came maybe she's at the age of ten just like me.

"Yes." I'm trying my base to smile just to ease the tension lurking me right now.

"Then you in to our group! Let's go we are going to our usual playground." Just like that we found ourselves running to whenever destination we are heading to, they say playground, so I expected a place where seesaw, slides and so on but then it doesn't seem playground the moment we arrived at our destination but a plain lot that has woods and plant in the surrounding.

"Hey! You said playground right?" I ask the girl who talking me awhile ago and now she seems confused as well to my sudden question.

"Yes, why is there any problem for it?" She asks me but her eyes is fixated to her friends who are now busy doing a kite that's explain why they have carried a stuff like plastic cover etc.

"Nothing. But I don't have any stuff with me to have my own kite." She is now facing me while smiling.

"Gotcha! I let you borrow my stuffs don't worry they won't bite you." A small smile plastered on my mouth while seeing myself also at their side making my own kite.

"Tadaaahh! I'm done," I proudly said to them while raising my finish product and then in the other hand also looking me with smirk as they have also finished their kite.

"Let's go and play this now," said by the kid who is wearing red t-shirt with a name Patrick.

"What did you wanted to be when you grow older?" I ask the girl who wear pink with ponytail hairstyle out of sudden while playing now our finish product.

"It is Irish by the name hmm mm I wanted to be a teacher so that I can teach my siblings since mom and dad cannot afford education right now. She seems to determine while holding her kite.

"I wanted to be a policeman," said Patrick the boy who wore red t-shirt. Burning desire that's how I see on his eyes still adjusting the kite where it goes.

"I really wanted to be a doctor since I want to cure those who it needs and maybe in the future I can be the best doctor that they have," said Fiona who is now focusing on her kite.

"How about you Heiriko?" Finally, Elle ask me the girl who seems quite on playing her kite.

"I wanted to be a pilot I always dream myself riding in the airplane while manipulating those buttons. Seeing the scenery above and leading people in far places they wanted to go." They really focused in their kite that no one is answering me but I understand them while holding mine also that if you wanted something really you need to be focused.

Different colors, different designs with different determination while holding tight it so that it will not let go. While seeing the kite soaring high in the sky it might reflect to our dreams of how we wanted to be as high as our kite is flying. I am Heiriko a typical 10 years old boy who love to play street games just like playing a kite but at my young age I became a pilot but instead of airplane--kite is my ride and stick nor nylon became my buttons. I'm enjoying controlling it where it will go witnessing the blue sky dominating the whole scenery above.

"Heirikooooooo! Let's go home it is getting late." Grandma is now standing infront.

"You need to sleep!" Shouting like her lungs is perfectly fine while holding a stick.

"Heiriko, are you thinking what I am thinking?" Elle asking me while wiggling her eyebrows and with that we just found ourselves running away from our guardians still holding the kite so tight.