Kuwento ni Lola Basya #48- My Footwear

[Friday:07192019]

Life is really cruel-bloody scenario seem just a normal scene. Were dead is trending, killing is the way to survive, being poor is cursed. The society is indeed injected by poison that even the greatest doctor can cure it-is this the society fault... or the people inside the society? Can you be the luckiest sperm cell winner? Even I will told you that the society you going to live is full of negative aura that will just soaked you to the hole-that you just can't get out that easily. Are you still the willing winner? In the society that black and white is the dominant paint.
Are you brave enough to wear the last pair of slipper? And walk to path were different level of pain will just slowly visit you. You're not cinderella that after she found her footwear instantly live a happily ever after. Because you're just a person, wearing a normal footwear or even the limited edition of it, you will still cross the pathway that will lead you to rocky area, flooded pain, muddy challenge. Because at the end of the day-we share the same footwear.

- a point of view of orphan children while gazing at her feet without footwear outside at the branded store with a lot of customers.