Kuwento ni Lola Basya #19- Midnight Snack

I got thirsty so I decided to get myself some fresh water so I went to the kitchen but someone already here aside from me. Drinking some fresh milk and Carmelita my slave only wearing tee-shirt that is too huge for her that it look like a dress and I bet she's not wearing a bra because her breasts is perfectly mold and visible to my sight.

"Ma--Master Danger, I did not know you're here." Finally her sight landed on me. Just my mere existence make her legs wobble and she's now bowing to her master.

"You're too pre-occupied to notice me Miss," I answer her back like I'm a predator aiming for some new prey.

"Sor--Sorry Mas--Master, Maybe I'm too sleepy." She drink the last round of her milk and when she about to leave. I grabbed her hand and now that black orbs of her I can see and felt that this woman is now nervous.

"I'm going to sleep Master Dan--Danger." By just saying my name make her more nervous right now.

"Naaahhh ahh~~ just stay for awhile and let's make your night more enjoyable Miss." As I demand she standing now like some statue. Will if she going to decline me then she will deym suffer for sure. As I made another glass of milk not to drink it but to complete my or should I said our midnight snack.

"Master Danger, I think I need to sleep now I need to excuse myself." Carmelita excuse herself and about to leave me again.

"One move and I swear you will suffer not in pleasure way but in chaos way," As I said it those words she stop herself from taking another step.

"Tsss tss! Carmelita the new slave of my haven. I never know that you like drinking milk no wonder your breasts is perfectly mold that I want to lick it using my tounge and play it with my hands." Shocked it written now to her eyes.

"Mas--Master, what are you saying?" The moment she ask me, the liquid to her eyes is now pouring. Got it she still pure not like my other servants here that already pop their cherry.

"Husshh darling! Let's make your midnight snack more tasteful than ever." I started to examine her body like some mad-scientist examining his subject.

"Let's pour a milk to your body and allowed me to suck and lick it like I'm a baby." That's it as I pour the milk to her magnificent body and because of that given the fact she's wearing a white tee-shirt her breasts is more clearer now. Without a warning I grab her waist and locked our lips by french kiss at first she doesn't know how to respond but as continue sucking her red lips this innocent maiden slowly turn into wild woman.

"Hmmmmmm, mmmmmhhhh." Between our wild kiss only moan she can utter but it's already enough to arouse my cock.

"Let's bring this wild kiss darling to next level and add more thrill to our midnight snack." As I break the momentum of our wild kiss I started to travel her body using my tounge, as I remove or should I said ripped her white tee-shirt which I'm glad because she did not complain at all. I raise her up to the kitchen counter. Giving me the access to see her two mountains and with that I sucked her nipples which taste milk that I poured awhile ago and my other hand is squeezing the other one.

"Ma--Master hmmmmm.. You're so good ahhh.." I harshly kiss the temple of her mountain as I continue playing it and with that she's holding my back and scratching it, like it will going to help her for the pleasure I'm giving to her.

"Drop that master and just moan my name Carmelita. Say it darling moan it darling." I demand and I let her command.

"Ye--Yes! ohh fuc--fuck me Dan--Danger ahhh..." She spread her legs and give me access to devirginilize her. I ripped that thin fabric that cover her clit a well shave pussy before I thrust my dick, I teasing her by inserting my finger to her clit. She started to dance in every sensation I give to her, I pour a milk to her clit and by that I lick and sip her already wet pussy.

"Ahhhhh... Dan--Dangerrr ugghhhh! You're so great master." That's it I insert my dick to her clit and started to move.

"Deym you you're so fucking tight darling." I forgot that she's still a virgin so I slowly adjust mysef to make her comfortable.

"Danger it hurts, master plea--please." She's now crying and begging like some innocent kitten. That's the cue that I hit her g-spot now.

"Sshhhhhh darling! I let you adjust just cooperate with me." And she just simple nod as response little by little she's now enjoying her midnight snack.

"It's time to pleasure me you naughty maiden and make you're master eat his midnight snack." I already done with her that's why I remove my dick to her wet pussy who is about to cum.

"But master, How can I do that to you?" Pure woman as ever asking me like a clueless as ever.

"Eat my dick suck it like an ice cream darling." I just want a blowjob to have my experience with this innocent maiden. At first she hesitate to do but as she kneel down and face my buddy I know that somehow behind her innocent mask hide a wild woman. When she enter my buddy to her mouth it painted gross expression to her face and about to choke but she composed herself and suck it like a hungry child and taste the most delicious ice cream.

"Thats it owwhhh! Shit woman. Ahhhh... suck it you slut ugghhhh." My moan covered the four corner of the kitchen and as I about to cum. Which shock her when my juices fill her mouth she gulp it with unexplainable expression.

"Dangerrrrrrrr Frosssstttttt! Graayyyyy, Where the heck are you?" Our little show cut of because of the sudden burst of the Queen of the haven. Yes, I have wife and this slut over here is really feeling scary right now.

"I'm coming my Queen, and you Carmelita fix yourself before Catastrophe see you naked." I leave her just like that and this master going to locked herself with the dungeon to there little haven.