Kuwento ni Lola Basya #18 - Red Room

"Sir Fyre the CEO of Garcia Corporation wants to talk with you and discuss the merge of the Mercedex and Garcia Company," Aleeyah my secretary discuss my schedule for the day. Different day but same work I need to aim this Garcia Corporation is getting my nerve I already decline their request but the CEO of the company is really persistent.

"Okey, fine tell her at my place. The Mercedex Mansion exactly 8 pm tell her I hate waiting so make sure she will not be late." Aleeyah just nod at me and writing some notes she maybe copying what I said awhile ago. Because of that her cleavage is expose given the fact that she's wearing a sexy formal attire and skirt that exposing her long legged legs and as she move a little bit it give me access to saw her color red panty short that make my manhood harder.

"Aleeyah, you my go now and just don't forget to inform Miss Garcia about our meeting." Thank God I composed myself before I did something she will not forget.

"Yes Mr,Mercedex." The moment she utter those words she immediately leave the office.

-----

I'm here at my mansion right now since Miss Garcia is 7 minutes late deym that woman I just decided to take a shower to calm my system. Because firsts and foremost I hate people who did not know how to obey my rule. But the moment I'm done with my stuff which is calming my system since my t-shirt is in my bed so I decided to walk naked in my room.

"Who is that?"

"Who give you access to enter in my room?" But I'm shock the moment I enter at my room because it has a black figure of a human that I therefore conclude that it is a woman.

"Mr, Mercedex finally you're here." And my conclusion is right because that black figure has the voice of a woman. Which really turn on me big time for her seductive, sexy, voice that crawl in my system.

"Mr.Mercedex can you turn on the light? Deym! it's really dark here." As in cue like her voice has a dark spell I immediately find the switch to give me access to see this woman infront of me.

"You're really ended a living Greek God Mr. Fyre Mercedex and I did know that walking naked at your place was you're passion." Seraphina Garcia talking me like she did not mind at all that I'm naked infront of her. Impressive woman plus the fact that she's wearing red, backless, dress that suit to her slim body and with that she also exposing her cleavage. Ended she have a hidden agenda aside from merging the Garcia and Mercedex company.

"So the CEO of Garcia Corporation is finally here. My I remind you woman that you're 7 minutes late." That's it she deserve to punish for making me wait. And I will not tolerate that kind of attitude, so I use my warning tone of my voice.

"Really? Owh pardon me Mr,Mercedex. You know traffic is trending here in our country." This woman she looking at me with that hypnotizing, hazel eyes that making my buddy even harder now.

"Impressive woman you're one of kind. Wanna taste the hell and heaven with me?" She just nod for the answer that I'm waiting and as a cue I grabbed her hand and made our way to red room.

"What's with this room Mr.Mercedex?" Seraphina asking while roaming and checking my stuffs here in red room.

"Red room or punish room, Miss Garcia. Since you're late better be ready." The moment I utter that words I grabbed her and slamp her in my bed. Shock was written all over of her face but it has also a hint of excitement. But before anything else I'm looking for the handcuff and blindfold to add thrill in the scene.

"You got to be kidding Mr.Mercedex." The moment I ready the equipment I needed to our little show Miss.Garcia is now sweating like she already know what I'm going to do with her.

"No, I'm not Seraphina and drop that formality from now on I want you to moan my name. Say it and you will free from my haven." As cue like how I use my warning voice she lay and make her comfortable to my queen size bed and allowed me to handcuff her hands to the headboard of my bed and let me put the blindfold.

"Be obedient and cooperate Miss. Garcia and I will make sure you going to enjoy the ride." I said while teasing her moving my dick to her covered pussy.

"Fuck you Fyre." Seraphina shouted like some boiling chick I just laugh and continue teasing her bumping my buddy to her already wet pussy.

"Fuck you to the nth level Mr.Mercedex. Stop teasing me and insert that already deym you." This woman is really impressive with her dirty mouth and impatient persona.

"Alright Seraphina just be patient you already wet down here huh." As she demand I remove her undies and lick her pussy that smell like a strawberry without warning I insert my dick and she move back and forth.

"Ahhhhhh..." she moan like their's no tomorrow making me even boiling.

"Moan my name Miss.Garcia. Moan it baby say it like your life depend on it." I demand her and continue licking and sucking her pussy.

"Fy--Fryeeeee. Deym it Ahhhh..." like an obedient woman he moan my name and her body is dancing in every bet the way I play her body.

As I done doing my stuff to her down. I continue to explored her body by ripping her backless dress.

"You mother fucker. This dress cost million Fyre." She shouted me like some woman who see her favorite dress vanish.

"But I asure you these will worth it." Like an expert man I crawl my hand at her back and ripped the zipper of her bra and that's it without a warning, I sucked her nipple while my other hand swirling and squeezing the other one.

"Ahhhh... Fuck me harder Fyre," she pleaded at me like a lost child. I kiss her passionately from her breast, chin and as I reach her lips I sucked it like I am a vampire.

-----

"I already sign the contract of merging our Company. Just let see each other tomorrow morning Miss Garcia. Late or not you have to pay a debt to me." Morning came and Seraphina still at the bed naked. I decided to sign the contract and make my way to my office. I already told my maids about taking care of her. And just by that I leave at my red room naked.