-Chapter 4-

I roll out of bed and hop in the shower. I put my clothes on and throw my hair in a messy bun the final touch to my outfit is my favorite pair of faux leather ankle boots.

I decide since I don't live far from Avengers tower that I could walk and plus it's a beautiful morning. I walk through the front doors saying a quick  hello to the security desk before getting on the elevator.

"Good morning Ms Stark" Jarvis says, sounding chipper this morning.

"Hey there Jarvis. How's Tony doing"? I ask.

"Sir is doing better, Dr Banner is pleased with the reduction in his word slurring" Jarvis lists.

"That's great" I say walking off when the doors slide open.

I'm greeted with a very mundane sight. The team in civilian clothes around the dining room table eating breakfast.

"Indeed it is"

"Good morning" Thor says while stuffing his face with hash browns.

"Hi Thor" I grin.

"Morning Mia" Clint says looking up from his coffee.

"Good morning Clint" I smile.

I get a warm smile from Steve and a brisk greeting from Bruce as he rushes off in the direction of the lab.
Natasha is curiously missing from the living room well she is the Black Widow I guess mysteriously disappearing is kind of her thing.

I can see Clint working his jaw around questions he wants to ask but he can't get the words out.

"You can ask me" I say pulling a chair up to sit next to him.

He blinks at me, but says nothing on how I knew he wanted to ask me questions.

"Are you a genius like Tony"? He asks leaning on his elbows.

"Nowhere near that level but I do alright" I say shrugging my shoulders.

He nods processing my response.

"This one is important. Do you have any baby pictures of Tony" He asks rubbing his hands together like a cartoon villain would when considering their evil plan.

"All burned. It was a tragic fire" Tony says appearing in the kitchen.

"Was worth a shot" Clint sighs returning to his meal.

I smile I could get used to this, hanging out with them. I give Tony a gentle hug, then stand back at look at him Jarvis is and Bruce are right he does look better.

"Morning sunshine" He smiles heading to gather his own meal.

"Where's Nat"? Tony asks.

"Fury called early this morning something about smugglers in Moscow" Clint says putting his dishes in the sink.

"Of course" Tony nods.

"Mia? Would you like a tour of the tower"? Steve asks putting his news paper aside.

"Sure that'd be great" I say walking up to him.

At first we don't talk much besides him pointing out what and where things are. Like Clint I can tell he has a few burning questions.

"Go ahead ask me" I say walking backwards so I can see his face.

He nods clearly no phased by my abruptness.

"I know that Tony kept you a secret to keep Iron mans enemies from finding out about you but I have this feeling that there's more to it than just that" He says quizzicaly.