-Chapter 29-

After dinner we all ended up on the couch watching a movie.

"Are we going to talk about it"? Bruce asks.

"About what"? Nat asks cautiously.

"The fact that despite the tracking algorithm Mia made. Amara walked right in like she owned the place" Steve adds.

"What are you saying Captain Rogers"? Jarvis inquires.

Steve struggles for words rendered speechless by Jarvis's lightning quick timing.

"He's saying J I think it's time for an upgrade" I tell him.

"Of course" Jarvis replies.

"I mean no disrespect Jarvis" Steve says looking at the ceiling.

"No harm done Captain"

Steve nods thankfully, still looking a little bit nervous like if he said the wrong thing Jarvis might stop ordering all Steve's art supplies.

"I will get right on that upgrade for you Jarvis- the workshop! Did that witch go in my workshop" I demand with a gasp.

Bruce can only nod.

"Jarvis! Did that she witch touch the mark 41"? I ask getting up as fast as my body will allow.

"It does not appear so" He replies.

I start shuffling to the elevator unaware of Bruce following right behind me.

"I shouldn't let you go down there. You on some pretty good pain medications if you're anything like Tony it wouldn't be safe" He says sympathetically.

"Bruce? Seriously? I need to know if she messed with my armor I've spent hours on that" I say wanting to pick him up and move him out of my way.

"Let her go Bruce, or who knows what she's going take apart and put back together up here" Clint pipes up from the couch.

Reluctantly Bruce steps away from the elevator doors, I thank Clint and go down to my workshop if Tony comes back he can build a new one.

I open the doors and sigh I'm home.

"Welcome home Ms Stark everything is mostly how you left it" Jarvis says.

I squint, mostly?

"Mostly"? I ask him.

"She painted Dum-E pink" He confesses.

"Tell the guys to come down here. Dum-E is part of this team, we are going to clean him up together" I say.

Dum-E rolls out completely pink and making sad whirring sounds.

"Oh what did she do to you" I ask touching his claw.

A couple minutes later the team walk in looking worried.

"What's up"? Clint asks.

"He's pink"! I say waving my hand at Dum-E.

"Why is he pink"? Steve asks confused.

"Amara, painted my robot" I say getting out buckets and rags.

"Dum-E pink is not your color" Nat says to the robot.

He shakes his head beeping an affirmative.

A thought sticks in my head, why did Jarvis let Amara get away with painting Dum-E pink?

"J? Did you let her paint him pink"? I ask while filing the bucket with water and paint removal stuff.

"My apologies Ms Stark. It was before we knew you weren't you" He explains sadly.