-Chapter 34-

Ash point of view

I open my eyes and I'm on the couch in the tower. Tony and Steve are staring at me.

"How"? Steve asks confused.

"Mia. She sent me here somehow" I say looking around yep definitely at the tower.

"But where is Mia"? Tony asks even more confused.

I shake my head.

"She only teleported me. Told me that everything was ok and to tell either Clint or Natasha that Mia went with Shield" I say repeating what she said word for word.

"What? Shield"? Steve asks sitting down next to me.

"Yes, they stopped our car. Mia grabbed my hand told me it was ok and to tell Clint and Natasha that Mia went with Shield" I tell him while worrying like crazy about Mia.

"Did Happy go with her"? Tony asks.

"I don't know maybe, she teleported me here. I don't know what happened after" I say blinking back tears.

"Its ok Ash" Steve says hugging me close.

"Jarvis? Get the spy kids up here will ya" Tony asks.

"Right away sir" Jarvis replies.

"Would you like a hot chocolate? That's the one thing I can make" Tony asks.

I nod, pulling on my sleeves I fidget when I'm nervous.

Soon I have a warm mug of hot chocolate in my hands. Clint and Natasha walk in right after Tony handed my the cup.

"Jarvis said you needed us, and stop calling us the spy kids" Clint says walking over and flopping onto the other couch.

"Hey weren't you out shopping with Mia"? Natasha asks.

"She was but Mia teleported her back here, after Shield interrupted the shopping. Mia told her to tell you and Clint" Tony says crossing his arms.

"What! Shield grabbed her"? Clint deadpans.

"Happy is with her. I'm sure if something was really going down he'd be blowing up my phone" Tony says nodding his head.

"I haven't heard anything about Nick wanting to talk to Mia or any indication that he even knows much about her" Natasha says.

"Clearly he changed his mind about that" Steve says.

"Do you want me to go to Shield and see what's up"? Natasha asks.

"No Mia can handle this, if things go breaking bad. She's got this" Clint says sitting up.

I think he likes Mia but is a chicken and won't tell her.

"Mia didn't look scared or anything so I think she's ok" I say finishing up the hot chocolate then putting the empty mug on the coffee.

Mia point of view

An agent has a solid grip on my elbow as we move down a hallway to what I'm guessing is Nick Fury's office.

"You guys are allowed to speak you know. I mean I love to talk don't you"? I ask trying to get him to crack.

I stare at him as he drags me along but not so much as a twitch.

"You're good" I say as the door opens to reveal the one the only Nick Fury.

"Amelia Marie Stark. Sister to Tony Stark, you have been helping the Avengers in secret" He says listing it off.

"Yeah that's me. Any reason why you drag me here while I'm doing groceries"? I ask putting my hands on my hips.

"We need to talk" He says evenly.