-Chapter 13-

I look around and Steve is sleeping leaning against Thor. Nat is reading a book, Clint is fiddling with his arrows, Bruce is chatting away with Tony about Malibu Jarvis. Thor is simply letting Steve use him as a pillow, I snap a picture on my phone.

Tony lands the jet, the landing startles Steve awake.

"You ok Cap"? Clint asks.

Steve runs a hand through his hair.

"Yeah" Steve says grabbing his things off the floor.

Clint nods a smile on his face, I grab my bag tossing it over my shoulder. I go inside I missed this house.

"Welcome back Ms Stark" Jarvis says.

I smile fondly at Jarvis, this Jarvis likes me more than Tony.

"Hey Jarvis, did you miss me"? I ask putting my bag on the couch.

"Very much Ms Stark. It was much too quiet while you were in New York" He says.

I chuckle at him, the others file in and find rooms for the couple of days we are going to be here.

"Jarvis? What's the beach like right now"? I ask.

"Empty at this moment Ms Stark" He replies smoothly.

I put my smart watch on my wrist and teleport to my favorite spot on the beach.

Tony point of view

The boys and Nat get the stuff unpacked. I'm in the kitchen making drinks when I notice the distinct lack of Mia, setting aside the bar stuff I look around the room.

"What is it Tony"? Steve asks, he must have seen the confusion on my face.

Now the others are looking at me too, but I'm already on my tablet trying track Mia's smart watch.

"Mia" I say, looking up at them when my search yeilds nothing.

Their faces go blank at implications of what I said.

"She was just here" Nat says looking around the room her movements getting frantic.

"Mia" Steve calls out.

We all hold our breath and listen, only silence response.

"Solar radiation can mess with your tech right"? Bruce asks appearing next to me.

"Yes but I've factored that in. It shouldn't be stopping the tracking program" I say looking intently at the screen.

"Jarvis" I ask.

"Sir"? He asks.

"Where's my sister"? I demand worried.

"Smart watch located on the beach, Ms Stark is currently practicing her energy manipulation on the sand" He replies smoothly.

The team sighs audibly, if it wasn't clear before it is now that Mia has earned an important place in each of their hearts.

"Tell her to get back up here the drinks are ready" I say, trying to tamp down the panic of thinking some low life grabbed my sister.

"Right away sir" Jarvis says.

Seconds later we hear the poof and see the colored smoke, then Mia is sitting next to me.

"Sorry, I should have told one of you that I was going to the beach" She says grabbing a cocktail from the tray.

"Yes you should have" I say sternly.

"Honestly I thought Jarvis would have said something" Mia says settling back on couch.

"Yeah. Jarvis why didn't you tell us"? Bruce asks glancing up at ceiling.