-Chapter 55-

Ash point of view

It seems to take forever for them to come back I get worried when I see Mia stumble in behind Thor, she's uh glitching almost. The beam of light hits Thor knocking him down on the floor.

"Thor I'm sorry" She gasps.

"Friday launch 32-M" Tony calls out.

"Yes boss" Friday replies.

There's a whooshing sound and pieces of armor fly out of the wall, bit by bit it covers Mia.

"What is happening"? Wanda asks putting her arm around my shoulders.

I jump when the armor disappears then falls out of the air on the other side of the room.

"Mia" I yell running over to her.

"I'm ok" She mutters rolling over to her back.

"We gotta get her to the lab" Bruce says.

"No no what's happening" I ask confused.

"Mia's powers are glitching, miss firing. We can't contain it" Bruce says bending down next to me.

"Come on princess let's get some food" Tony says picking up off of Mia's side.

"But Mia"? I ask him.

"She's tough Bruce is going fix her up, then it'll be all good" He says softly giving Bruce a look.

I nod and look away from Thor picking up Mia and the the suit as he carries Mia out.

"Tell me about the new student teacher" Clint asks walking up to us.

"She told me that I am super smart, that the class work isn't tough enough for me" I brag as Tony puts me down.

"Wow, well you didn't tell us you had super powers" Clint says smiling.

"I didn't think about it like that, I guess smarts are a super power" I giggle.

"Man now we have eight Avengers this is crazy" Clint says whistling.

"Wait, I'm an Avenger" I say holding my hands out.

"Yes ma'am" Steve nods leaning on the kitchen island.

"Antie Nat! I'm an Avenger" I say running to her.

"It's about time those boys realized that" Antie Nat grins.

"I know" I laugh.

"Did you guys stop the robots" I ask remembering why they left in the first place.

"Of course we did" Vis says calmly.

"Good" I say smiling at my family.

Tony's phone beeps then so does Steve's phone.

"Oh sh- crap. Cap we gotta go we'll be back for dinner" Tony says sternly.

That didn't sound good.

Nat point of view

So Tony and Steve walk out together without so much as a word to the rest of us.

"What was that"? I ask Clint under my breath.

"No clue but they are big boys they can handle it and if they can't they know our number" He shrugs taking Ash to the couch to watch a movie.

"Agent Romanoff? Doctor Banner wishes you join him in the lab" Friday announces.

"Everything alright Friday"? Clint asks glancing up at the ceiling.

"Yes Agent Barton. Agent Romanoff is the only one besides Mr Stark who knows where armor releases are" Friday replies smoothly.