-Chapter 47-

Mia point of view

The fog in my head finally disappears at the same time I feel the jet hit the ground.

"Guys"? I ask rubbing my eyes, I climb to my feet.

"Hey sparkles easy, the Maximimoff girl really did a number on you" Clint says sweeping me up in his arms.

I squint confused, that must have been the energy shift I followed.

"How is everyone"? I ask him.

"Pretty much the same as you. All they need is some good food and rest" Clint says pausing to shut the hatch.

I look around and get even more confused because I have no idea where I am.

"Where"? I ask glancing at the farm house.

"Safe house" He states following behind Thor and Tony.

The door creaks open, the atmosphere is warm and welcoming.

"Laura"? Clint asks looking around after putting me down.

I lean on Bruce Nat is doing the same with Steve. I tense up when I hear footsteps approaching.

"Anty Nat"

Two children squeal rushing over to Nat to hug her, she bends slightly to put her arms around the children.

Trailing behind them is a woman who looks suspiciously like Clint.

"Everyone this is my sister Laura Barton and her two kids. Lacey and Connor" Clint says moving to stand next to Laura.

I smile at her even though my head is foggy.

"You must be Amelia? Clint has told me all about you" Laura says stepping up to me.

I nod sending a look Clint's way, he sends me one saying he will explain later.

"Fury set this up when I joined. It's completely off the grid, Ultron won't find us here" Clint says.

Laura shows us where we can get cleaned up I end up in a guest room sitting heavily on the bed. I press my fingers against my temples trying to use my powers on myself.

"You ok"? Comes Clint's voice.

"I'm trying to use my powers to clear my mind" I say twisting my hand forming a little line of light.

Slowly I pull the magic out of my mind it's like a weight off my shoulders.

"Better"? He asks pulling me into his arms.

I nod listening to his heart nestling my head against his shoulder.

"I have to get Ash" I say straightening up like a shock.

"Go" He nods.

I land hard in the tower it's quiet I see a note taped to the fridge, I snatch it off the stainless steel.

'Gone for hot chocolate, I have my phone ~Pepper.

I picture Pepper and Ash in my head and teleport them back here.

"Mia" Ash says happily rushing forward to hug me.

I hug her close breathing in the winter smell clinging to her hair.

"What's going on" Pepper whispers.

"Ultron. Taking her somewhere safe, you go with Happy" I whisper.

Pepper nods, walking back out of the room.

"Did you have a good day at school"? I ask picking her up.