-Chapter 18-

It's been a couple days since we brought Tony home from the Ukraine he's getting better, he hates the cast on his leg it drives him crazy.
Clint is still on that mission I'm starting to wonder how long it will be before he comes back I miss him perhaps more than I thought I would.

The team is kind of all over the place since there haven't been any 'the world is ending' threats from bad guys. Nat is in Berlin on her own spy mission, Bruce is off doing doctor/ science things Steve is training agents on the hellicarrier, Tony of course is here at the tower. Thor is back in Asgard apparently there were prince things that needed his attention.
It's way too quiet at the tower now without the team, I find myself asking for one of them only to have Jarvis tell me that they aren't home.

"Mia"? Tony asks from the couch.

"Yeah" I ask pausing to listen since I'm in the middle of the hall.

"I want to go home" He says.

"We are home" I call back to him.

"No. Malibu I want to go home to Malibu, with Pep" He states.

I'm a little caught off guard by his sudden need to go back to Malibu but if that's what he wants Pepper and I will take him there.

"Any particular reason"? I ask unable to stop my curiosity.

"The team is on hiatus until things start breaking bad. I have a company to take care of, now's a perfect time to get back to that" He says looking up when I walk in.

"Alright I will get that set up with Pepper" I say sitting on the chair across from the couch.

I pick up my phone and text Pepper; 'Did you know Tony wants to go back to Malibu'?

My phone dings.

'Yes. Both of us are going, Happy is coming by the tower later to pick him up'

I guess him getting kidnapped made Pepper realize her feelings for Tony and his for her.

'Ok' I hit send and toss my phone aside.

"So you finally told Pepper how you feel"? I ask with a sly grin on my face.

"We both did. Don't give me that look you knew how I felt the whole time, you are not surprised" He says with a chuckle.

"I'm happy for you both. It's about time the two of you fessed up about your love" I draw out the word love poking his arm.

"Oh would you stop" He says swatting my hands away.

We both laugh.

"I take it you will mind the tower"? He asks in a more serious voice.

"I will. This is my home now" I nod also taking on a more serious tone of voice.

"Fury should make you an official Avenger" He says stroking his chin.

"I thought him finding out about me and my powers was a bad thing"? I ask tilting my head in confusion.

"At the beginning it was. But now you've had training and have actually saved people as well as the mission to save yours truly" He counters.

This is true. I train with Nat and Steve and Clint all the time, I have super powers for crying out loud.

"Talk to Katniss about it when he gets back" Tony says turning back to his tablet screen.

"If he ever gets back" I mutter crossing my arms.

Tony sends me a look as if wondering if I have feelings for Clint, truth is I do but I don't think he does for me.