-Chapter 15-

It's been two days since Tony was taken and since I told the team about the Ten Rings. I haven't been able to sleep not really sleep since the accident, Pepper either.

"Look I don't have time to answer your questions I have a company to take care of and- go away" I snap at the press as I push past them to the car where Happy is waiting.

"Ms Stark? What can you tell us about the new tech Stark Industries is coming out with" A pushy reporter asks grabbing the car door.

"Sir please let go and back up" Happy orders.

"Wait like everyone else" I snap as Happy peels away from the curb.

"Are you alright Ms Stark"? He asks gripping the wheel, his knuckles white.

"No! Happy I am not alright, I'm tired of this it's been two days and we haven't found anything on Tony" I say glaring out the window.

He huffs out a breath not saying anything. He drops me off at the tower with a promise to be back after he picks up Pepper from her board meeting.

I go up to the common room floor tossing kinetic energy around as I go.

"Jarvis power up the mark 42 I want to try something" I say, catching the attention of the team.

"Just the mark 42"? He asks.

"Just that one J" I nod walking into Tony's workshop.

The case opens and the suit steps out in sentry mode, it stands there waiting for Tony.

"Mia? What's going on"? Bruce asks.

I put my hand over the circle where the arc reactor would be. I sigh internally I'm not sure what exactly I'm doing, grasping at straws perhaps but anything is better than nothing at all right?

"Jarvis open the suit" I say looking up at the helmet.

He does, the suit butterflies open.

"You have to talk to us darlin" Steve says quietly.

I drop my head, the weight of all this suddenly hitting me full force.

"I was thinking if I could get a ping of anything that Tony might still have with him I could track him using the armour" I say to him.

"Will that work"? Thor asks looking around the room at us.

"In theory" I say stepping into the suit.

It closes around me, I send a silent prayer to god that I find something.

"Jarvis"? I ask on the suits internal system.

"At your service Ms Stark" He replies.

"Anyway to track Tony anything at all I don't care if it's a long shot or crazy. Give me something" I say flicking through the helmet display.

"The arc reactor puts off it's own faint signature if you could get close to it we could pin point a precise location on Mr Stark" He says politely.

"So your saying if I can get close to where they are holding him we could track the arc reactor"? I ask him.

"Yes that's what I'm saying" He agrees.

"Get on it Jarvis, rewrite the disassemble protocol if you have to I want him found" I order.

"Right away Ms Stark" He replies.

Using my powers I open the suit, then power it down.

"I have a way to track him if we can find out where they took him all Jarvis would need is a general location" I tell them, levitating the suit back into its case.