-Chapter 43-

I roll over and smack my phone until the alarm stops, today is the military ball I look over and smile at my ball gown.

"Good morning Jarvis" I say sitting up and stretching out my arms.

"Good morning Ms Stark I should inform you that a dry cleaning person is in the lobby with Captain Rogers dress uniform" He says.

"Thanks J" I say, teleporting down to the lobby.

True enough there is a lost looking man holding Steve's uniform.

"Ms Stark? I was told to give this back to only you" He says quickly walking over to me.

"Yes of course thank you" I say taking the hanger from him.

I sign the slip and he leaves I blink back up to our floors. Clint is up and so is Bruce, I give Clint a quick kiss as I go by.

"That Steve's"? Bruce asks while scrambling some eggs.

"Yes the dry cleaner just dropped it off" I put his uniform over the back of the couch.

"I have to see the dress" Nat says walking into the room.

I hug her she's been basically living at Shield.

"Ok. Bruce save me some eggs will you"? I ask him.

"Sure" The scientist nods.

I link arms with Nat she tells me all about the things she found out at Shield.

"This time you can help me get ready" I grin opening my bedroom door.

I watch as her face lights up when she sees my dress.

"I know Ash picked it out" I nod gliding my fingers over the silk satin skirt.

"She's turning into a mini Pepper when it comes to fashion" Nat says sitting down on my bed.

I laugh that is exactly what I was thinking too.

"She did good" Nat agrees.

"Yes she did, I think Ash dropped a bomb on Clint this morning" I sigh sitting with her.

Her brows squwish together in delicate confusion.

"Did something happen"? She asks.

"No no. I asked her about Grace and what's been going on in her class I don't think Ash told him yet" I say shaking my head.

"Oh that girl making fun of Ash's friends"? Nat asks nodding her head.

"Yes and I think it caught Clint off guard" I tell her.

"I am sorry to interrupt but Dr Banner wishes to tell Ms Stark that your scrambled eggs are getting cold" Jarvis interjects.

"Ok we're coming" I say getting up this time I grab my slippers from by the closet door its chilly in the tower this morning.

"Where is Ash? She and I have to talk paint colors for the robot"? Tony asks holding up a bunch of paint chips in his hand.

"Right here Tony" Ash pipes up jumping up off the floor by the coffee table.

"Good my dear we have work to do" He beams.

"After breakfast" Steve says pulling Tony to the table.

"But robots" Ash sighs.

"No buts how do expect to get a robot done on an empty stomach? Same goes for you Tony" Steve says putting a plate of eggs and bacon in front of Ash.

"No sense in trying to argue Steve is relentless when it comes to breakfast" Clint says pausing eating his own food.

Tony mumbles something about Steve being the team mom but starts eating anyway.