-Chapter 57-

Between Bucky and I and a couple of the nurses we got Ash in the car with minimal bumps into things.

"Vis is going to love this" I sigh getting behind the wheel.

"What"? Bucky asks confused.

"He's only really close with me for some reason and won't be happy I broke my leg in two places and did while he was on a mission" Ash pipes up her words still slurring a little.

Bucky looks even more confused but nods, I drive the car into the garage and park.

Bucky carries her inside and together we get her step up on the couch.

"Avengers have returned" Friday announces.

No sooner are the words spoken there are six distinct sets of footsteps approaching.

I get up and hug Clint.

"She's ok"? He asks in a whisper.

I nod into his shoulder.

"I am going to kick that principal's ass" Tony mutters still walking around in his suit.

"Might as well have Pep homeschool her" He continues pacing back and forth.

"Don't go down there mad Tony that won't solve anything" Steve says tapping Tony on the front of his helmet.

"Don't start with the don't go in mad stuff that's my little princess. First it was the bullying then Mia had to go in because of it, now this" Tony exclaims angrily bodily pushing by Steve.

I know he'll be mad but using my power I melt his boots to the floor effectively stopping him from storming out of here and doing something he will regret.

"How are you not mad about this? I mean how can you be so calm" He demands jumping out of the armor.

"You think I'm calm"? I ask grabbing him in ribbon of light lifting him off the ground.

"You think I didn't want to kick their butts right there, Tony we have to be better" I say my heart thudding in my chest.

There's a heavy silence in the room Tony's eyes are still wild with emotion but his demeanor is calmer I let him go and sit next to Ash.

"You are a badass mom" She whispers.

"Language young lady" Steve says lightly sitting down in his chair.

"She is" Ash defends sticking her tongue out at Steve.

"No arguments there, you guys should have seen her with the school people you could hear a pin drop" Bucky adds proudly.

"She's scary without coffee in the morning" Thor says shuddering for effect.

"Hey"? I ask him.

"You want to talk scary huh? How about you when we run out of poptarts now that is scary" I say leaning my head back to look at the Asgardian.

We all laugh when he has no reply, he gets a little crazy without his favorite breakfast item.

"We still love you big guy" Bruce smiles patting Thor on the shoulder.

Thor nods still pouting a little bit.

"Friday get a movie on please" Tony asks.

"Which movie would you like"? Wanda asks Ash.

"Tangled" Ash grins.

"You heard her Friday" I say looking up at the ceiling.

The lights dim and the TV begins playing Tangled.