-Chapter 61-

Bucky point of view

I sprint down to the medical floor I'm meet with a wall of heat and swirling energy radiating from Mia but just as quickly as it started it melts away.

"Friday"? I ask nervously.

"Sign Miss Stark is waking up. I advise extreme caution she seems very agitated" Friday warns.

I nod and approach her slowly Friday is right she is waking up, her eyes fluttering open a few times before staying open.

"Hey there darlin" I say softly.

I'm really wishing the others hadn't decided on going to lunch in the city not that I can't handle this on my own it's just they know her better than me. Her head turns to the sound of my voice.

"It's Bucky" I smile.

I hear a poof noise and then everyone is behind me I guess subconsciously she wanted them back here, but she startled at the sight of them.

"Sunshine" Tony gasps eyes wide.

In a flash she's attacking Steve and holding the others back with a wall of energy I try to get her off but I get blasted into the wall half absorbed stuck.

Steve doesn't fight back which only makes this sadder.

"Mia! Stop" I yell trying and failing to pull myself out of the wall.

"Amelia" Clint yells in his spy voice.

But she doesn't stop I don't think she can, I don't think she knows that she's out.

"Friday" I bark.

I wince as a taser shoots out the ceiling hitting Mia her body goes rigid then slack as the current stops, she recovers almost immediately but not with another attack but crushing emotion.

"Steve? Oh my god I didn't know that I was out- I'm sorry I'm sorry" She sobs pulling Steve to her chest who is semi-conscious.

The wall lets me go so does the energy barrier stopping the others from getting close, but even without it they hesitate in their approach to Mia.

It's breaking my heart to see how much pain she's in another burst of energy rolls off her but this one pulls Tony down next to her and Steve her free hand settles on the glowing circle on Tony's chest she cries harder hiccuping sobs. I look around the others are crying too Wanda on Clint's shoulder his eyes filled with tears too, Tasha silently crying next to Thor who is openly letting the tears fall Bruce's head is bowed. I furiously swipe at the tears on my face but they don't stop.

"I got you sunshine" Tony says pulling Mia close to his side, I can tell it's taking everything Tony has not to breakdown himself.

"It hurts" Mia chokes out clawing at Tony's shirt.

My already broken heart shatters even more, Mia is like my sister too and seeing this makes me want to kill whoever caused her this pain.

"I know" Tony nods his voice rough with emotion.

"Make it stop. Please make it stop it hurts" She begs pulling Steve closer to her body.

"Wanda" Tony asks, through his own tears.

Wanda pulls herself off of Clint's shoulder and bends down slowly next to Mia then puts a finger in the middle of her forehead.

"Sleep" Wanda whispers.

Mia's body goes slack, Steve slides to the floor his head caught by Wanda she levitates Steve up onto the bed.

Clint and Tony switch places Clint carries Mia out the door to their room Bruce shuffles over to Steve.