-Chapter 24-

I shuffle into the kitchen it's still relatively early I'm the only one awake. I sit at the island checking the Amara tracking program I really hope she isn't out there already doing damage.

I get up and set the table for breakfast since I have the boys back in the tower.

"Asgardian energy detected" Jarvis reports as I'm leaning across the table.

"Location"? I ask abandoning the dishes.

"New Jersey, more specifically Philadelphia" He says.

"What's happening there"? I ask going back to my tablet pulling up a 3D map of New Jersey.

"Amara is currently engaging with the Philadelphia police and local SWAT teams" Jarvis replies.

"Wake the guys" I say teleporting down to the workshop I left my Solar Flare suit there.

"Jarvis prep the quintet" I call out after putting my utility belt on.

By the time I get back up from the workshop to the landing platform, Thor, Steve and Clint are all suited up and ready to go.

"New suit"? Steve asks as Clint jumps in the pilot seat.

I look at my arm braces and the long coat and new belt.

"Upgrades" I nod.

"Very nice" Thor says.

It's a quick flight to New Jersey with Clint at the controls.

"Thor what should we know before we go into this" Steve asks pulling his sheild off his back.

"Stick long range attacks, don't let get to close she will warp your mind" Thor explains quickly as the ramp is lowered.

"Works for me" Clint says heading out to find a perch to shoot from.

"Shall we"? I ask looking out at the battle before us.

"Ladies first" Steve grins.

I laugh and teleport down to the cluster of remaining police and SWAT officers who are huddled by a burning squad car.

"You guys alright"? I ask them ducking down when the car takes another hit.

They nod, they look a little roughed up but otherwise ok.

"I will cover you. When I say run like hell" I say standing up.

Using both hands I pull up a wall of energy which holds back the flying debris and magic attacks from Amara herself.

"Now" I yell over my shoulder.

As soon as they are safe I drop the wall and shoot a beam of light at Amara.

Her head snaps in my direction, a sort of amused look on her face.

"Guys I got her attention" I say on coms.

"Keep her distracted Thor is moving in from behind" Steve says.

"Yeah I can do that" I say.

"Hey! Your a little from home" I say throwing another shot of solar energy at her.

Her expression turns quizzical as she dodges my energy blast.

"You possess great power" She says forming her own orb of magic.

Suddenly its coming at me I teleport then reappear in the same place.

"That all you got" I ask, I pull as much energy to my hands as possible.

I dig my heels into the ground, I let the wave of energy go. It causes her to stumble slightly, ok that's something.

"Anytime now Thor" I whisper in the coms.