-Chapter 66-

I spent the night in Tony's room not that either one of us got any restful sleep every few minutes Tony would wake up coughing to the point of not being able to breathe, each time it's like someone is twisting a knife in my leg.

It's eight thirty in the morning and Tony is finally resting somewhat comfortably thanks to some light sedation, he won't get better without rest. Last night Clint was right I had no idea he was in the room and he almost caught me it was a close one.

"Miss Stark? Dr Banner invites you to breakfast" Friday greets.

I whisper to Tony that I will be back later then go out to the living room where most of the team has gathered to eat.

"Mia are you up doing some training after this"? Wanda asks.

"Sure" I smile eyeing the look in Nat's eyes the suspicion in them.

So after we eat she and I go down two floors of course I had to make an excuse about walking to get my suit, but luckily she doesn't question it. I walk in projecting the confidence Solar Flare is known for but not feeling it.

"So what are we working on today" Wanda asks excitedly.

"Hand to hand. It's not enough to have powers like yours and mine but you have to be able to defend yourself" I explain dropping down and sweeping her feet out from under her.

"Ok ok" She nods jumping back up.

We circle each other I give her points as we go until I think a memory took over for a split second because I have a beam of red magic flying at me I close my eyes and let it hit me, I fly back all the way to the wall taking the full impact on my back and shoulders. I groan and roll onto my stomach this one is going to be colourful.

"Oh my gosh Mia! Are you ok? I didn't mean to for a second I thought you were Pietro" She frets dropping to her knees by my head.

"It's ok- I'm just going to lay here for a while" I say pressing my face into the cool floor.

"Should I get someone"? Wanda asks.

"No just give me a few minutes" I mumble.

It takes a solid ten minutes before the burning throb turns into a just bearable ache from the tops of my shoulders down to my hips.

"Miss Stark? Agents Romanoff and Barton have been requested by Shield for a mission" Friday pipes up while Wanda is peeling me off the floor.

"How long"? I ask trying to walk normally.

"Approximately three weeks according to the report they both received" Friday says.

"Ok thanks for the heads up Fri" I tell her.

We get back upstairs just in time to hear Clint ask where I went.

"Right here hot shot" I say shuffling over to him.

He gives me a big hug I do my absolute best to not stiffen in his arms it doesn't seem like he noticed.

"You and Nat be safe out there ok" I say giving him a quick kiss.

"Of course. Have you met us"? He asks.

I give him a look.

"Ok you've met Nat and she keeps both of us safe" He chuckles softly nodding his head.

I tell him I love him and he hugs Ash then so does Nat then both spies are out the door.

I stand in the middle of the room unsure of what do now.

"Friday I'm heading to the lab get the crew together we have work to do" I say moving to the elevator.

I walk into the lab if I can't use my powers then I will use something else.