-Chapter 70-

Mia point of view

"Ms Stark? Boss is requesting your presence in his workshop and wishes to inform you that Dr Banner has deemed him healthy enough for his regular schedule" Friday says her voice rousing me out of fitful sleep.

"On my way Friday and thanks for letting me know" I tell her rolling to the elevator.

I'm overjoyed that Bruce thinks Tony is finally back to his old self and can go back to main lining coffee and probably not getting enough sleep.

"You're welcome" She replies evenly.

When I get down there Wanda, Vision and Bucky waiting for me now I'm confused what's going on?

"Morning Mia" Wanda chirps smiling at me.

"Hi Wanda" I say hesitantly.

"Amelia" Vision acknowledged with a nod of his head.

"What's going on"? I ask eyeing the big grin on Bucky's face.

"Come here" Wanda beckons using her powers to move my wheelchair.

She stops it in front of a black case on Tony's workbench I swear if he tried to recreate brain activated fireworks again.

"Still confused"? Tony asks rubbing his hands together.

"Yes. Especially with all of your smiles I'm not sure what is happening here" I say scrutinizing the case again.

"Just show her, there has been no coffee yet" Bucky pipes up from behind me.

Thank goodness for Bucky and his knowledge that my brain doesn't work until I have morning coffee.

"Ok ok" Tony nods opening the case.

Tony point of view

I open the case revealing the silver leg nestled in the protective foam my heart swells at the surprise and awe on Mia's face.

"Tony it's beautiful" She breathes her hands hovering over it.

"Just in time too the charity ball is in 3 weeks" I say gently lifting the leg out of the case which Wanda moves off the bench.

"It's like your arm" She says looking at Bucky.

"Actually yours is more techy than mine thanks to Tony and not made by Hydra" Snowflake chuckles flexing his metal arm.

"If that's your way of putting in a request for a new arm then you'll have to do better than that" I grin.

I smile wider when Bucky gets all flustered being put on the spot in front of everyone, I let him off the hook as I bend down with Bruce to start fitting the leg for Mia.

"Boss"? Friday pipes up.

"Ms Potts would like me to inform you that a press conference was called for Mia- tomorrow at eleven am" Friday explains.

I try and conceal my disgust for this new information but Mia taps the side of my head I look at my sister.

"It's fine I've been hiding from the media too long anyway. Fri tell Pepper to pick out a floor length skirt for me and a nice shirt" Mia nods.

I sit back when I hear a click and the adhesion bond completing meaning it's on there until Mia wants it off.

"It's on there" I say.

Bruce gives her a quick rundown of how to take it off and put it on, now comes the moment of truth the standing and walking.

Mia point of view