Chapter 3

"You discovered the mech I've been looking for for the past hundred eons and you didn't think to capture him?!" The Decepticon Warlord yelled towards Knockout and Breakdown.

"He was much taller than yourself, my liege! He would have crushed us if we tried to capture him" Knockout spluttered before going quiet.

Megatron growled at him before sighing and turning towards Soundwave who was typing at his console.

"Soundwave, keep an optic open for the mech. Once we have him under my control, the Autobots will be nothing but ground up metal" Megatron evilly grinned.

- - - - -

Entropy was back in the woods, having a weird feeling pulling him to the town.

His thoughts were occupied by the activities of the previous day, especially of the organic being called Miko.

He had spotted the organic femme as she jumped out of a green vehicle near a large and plain looking building.

Entropy watched as she was joined by two other organic beings, the taller one having black hair whilst the smaller one had brown hair.

He then observed as they each walked into the building together and waited for them to return which took about 6 hours.

When the three organics got into, or in the tallest ones case, jumped on, and began driving towards the canyons in the distance, Entropy couldn't help but follow in curiosity.

Due to not having an alt-mode, he simply changed his frames colors so he would blend in with the terrain and not bring suspicion to the group.

He then observed as the three vehicles drove towards a rocky wall and soon realised it was a hidden door when it opened up for them.

With an even more curiosity now, Entropy transversed atop the rock mountain and paused when he spotted what appeared to be an elevator.

He then transversed further up to observe in a more safer position.

After staying still for several hours, he was rewarded with the appearance of a darker blue and pink femme.

She seemed to be upset and carefully placed a horn on a patch of orange rock what looked like a grave.

Entropy then observed as several others joined her side and spoke a few words.

As he went to lean forwards to get a better look at each Cybertronian several small rocks fell down the cliff face bringing everyone's attention to the golden mech who was frozen with slight fear.

Each Cybertronians in the small group then bared their weapons making Entropy's purple optics widened even more.

"State your designation and your faction" The tallest one, who appeared to be a few feet shorter than Entropy, ordered as he stood protectively in front of the other four.

"E-Entropy...My designation is Entropy and i-im with neither faction" The golden mech answered, the fear getting to him as he could sense the power of a Prime in the closest mech.

"Entropy?" A white and red mech muttered as he obtained a sort of realisation.

"Unicron's creation..." The tallest mech trailed off as Entropy moved to sit better, his limbs getting stiff.

"He's what?!" Three voices yelled making the gold mech look towards the three to see a yellow and black mech, dark blue and pink femme and a darker green mech.

"He's the creation of Unicron and he is very dangerous, Optimus" The white and red mech stated, Entropy feeling a slight bit hurt by the warning.

"I understand that, old friend" The red and blue mech returned before he allowed his battle mask to slip back to show the rest of his face plates.