Chapter 46

It had been a while since Entropy had been with the Autobots.

They saw him occasionally, his frame coloured a dark Gray and purple as he either followed Megatron or one of the other higher up Decepticons.

None of them were at all brave enough to battle him, all of them knowing that he could offline them without effort.

And Ratchet had specifically ordered them not to engage, knowing that it would destroy the golden mech's sanity when he returned.

The White and Red CMO returned to his own work, an attempt to keep his teammates in top condition so they could assist Entropy's return, the yellow and red Ratchet even offering his capabilities.

They often conversed whilst they worked, mainly to save themselves from destroying their work in frustration, with many topics coming up.

Entropy and Ratchet's relationship popping up a few times.

The white and red mech would quickly change the topic, his spark aching at the mention of his designation.

Entropy however had locked himself in the fastest reaches of his mind, not even Megatron being able to get to him there.

It meant that he had surrendered his frame to the Warlord but successfully locked away his abilities and of his memories.

It was incredibly lonely but it gave him lots of time to process a plan, often working himself up in the process.

On the outside, Megatron had kept his new puppet in his pedes.

The grey mech often tailing one of the others or standing idle near Megatron, a standing trophy of his success.

A recent dilemma however resulted in Megatron having him by his side At all times, except of course when he went to rest.

Soundwave had been captured by the Autobots.

And now, Megatron really could not afford to lose his new puppet.

Fortunately, the surveillance officer returned quickly and with a gift.

Ratchet, the Autobots CMO.

With the mech bound to a slab, Megatron had ordered the grey mech to await with Shockwave, assisting him with any tasks.

After a bit of time alone in the room with Knockout, Shockwave having gone to attend his mission of extracting information from the captured Autobot, Ratchet had been given an offer, one which he took to save his teammates.

"E-Entropy?" Ratchet called the grey mech ignoring the small mech as he continued his work.

"It is illogical to speak to him. He is under Lord Megatron's control" Shockwave stated before ordering the mech to report his and knockouts findings to said Warlord.

Ratchet watched with shock and frustration as the grey coloured mech nodded before strolling past Ratchet and heading for the control room.

"Why didn't he transverse?" He thought aloud making Knockout hum.

"Your teammate blocked all his abilities from Megatron's control" The red medic stated making Ratchet internally cheer.

The grey mech soon arrived at Megatron's side and reported their findings, gaining a small grin from the large mech.

Megatron voiced his approval before dismissing the mech and ordering him to check on the predacon.

The grey mech nodded once before spinning on a pede and heading for the exit, somehow glancing towards Soundwave to observe him staring at him through his pitch black visor.