Chapter 28

A month had passed and the Autobots had had no contact from Entropy.

Ratchet was beyond worried and was often forced to his berth by Optimus after staying up countless nights in front of the computers searching for his signature.

Sam and Carly were also worried for their guardian, despite not having known him for long, they knew that the mech was not usually like he was.

The other Autobots and humans were also worried but when they each went after an iacon relic, they were forced to place their worry behind them for the duration.

Whilst the others went for their own iacon relic, Ratchet was forced to team with Wheeljack.

Ratchet met Wheeljack at his ship, the pair going airborne only to shot at by Soundwave, the Decepticon's communication Officer and TIC.

Using many evasive maneuvers, hotdogging and other highly dangerous actions, he managed to evade Soundwave, shoot down Laserbeak before being taken down by a stray laser by said minicon.

After examining the shot down and crashed Jackhammer, Wheeljack's ship, the pair discovered Laserbeak sparking.

Ratchet came up with the idea of planting a virus in Laserbeak that would transfer to Soundwave and into the Nemesis that would send the Autobots the decoded Iacon relics they had.

Whilst he did that, Wheeljack left to go and buy the CMO some time maybe even retrieving the relic they came for, soon running into Soundwave and battling him.

After an interesting battle, the TIC overcame Wheeljack by using the relic on him before he left to and search for Laserbeak.

"E-Entro-ropy...buddy..." Wheeljack muttered through his comms system, having gotten it from Ratchet in his last visit.

Silence was his replay making him sigh before remembering the CMO's relationship with the golden mech.

"R-Ratchet...he's I-In tro...trouble...Sound-Wave..." Wheeljack explained through his pain before he lost consciousness.

"Ratchet..." The golden mech murmured, resting against a cave's wall in the dark.

Entropy quickly got to his pedes, worst case scenarios running through his processor before he transversed to Wheeljack's coordinates.

Noticing the mech was unconscious made Entropy curse under his breath.

A jet's engine whir made the golden mech quickly look up, catching a good glimpse of the retreating form of Soundwave.

"Ratchet" Entropy muttered before transversing a good few kilometres in the direction Soundwave was going, also using his Energon scanner.

Unfortunately, Entropy overshot Ratchet's location unknowingly, Soundwave landing.

With a sinking feeling in tank, Entropy paused and widened his scanners area, discovering his predicament.

"Scrap..." He muttered, seeing Soundwave so close to Ratchet.

Assumedly it was Soundwave...The signature next to Ratchet's was made of dark Energon, not nearly as strong as his own but dark Energon nonetheless.

Quickly, the golden mech transversed behind some cover to see Soundwave walking to Laserbeak who was only mere metres from Ratchet.

Entropy quickly transversed next to Ratchet, covering his intake as he changed his own colour to their surroundings and made both of them intangible.

Entropy kept optic contact with Ratchet who was looking in shock at him.

Both mechs heard Soundwave reconnect with the minicon before Entropy felt one of his tentacles slide over his pede.