Chapter 38

"Imbecile" Entropy stated in his natural language before transversing to the top of the base.

Immediately, the golden mech spotted Fowler as he stared down an Insecticon, the helicopter he was in smoking.

With an angered growl, Entropy transformed into his newly acquired form.

Upon finishing the transformation, the golden dragon let out a deafening roar, both the Autobots and Decepticons having to cover their audio receptors from the sheer volume.

Taking flight, Entropy began tearing through the Decepticon army making Megatron snarl in rage before he too took flight, shooting at the large dragon.

Entropy chuckled to himself as the blasts evaporated against his golden armour.

Soon, he was joined by a familiar Autobot ship, the Jackhammer and its pilot Wheeljack.

Suddenly, the helm ache Entropy had acquired on his trip to Cybertron pulsed causing Entropy's vision to blur.

With a startled roar, the golden dragon returned his bipedal form and transversed inside the Autobot base clutching at his helm.

"I can do no more to assist, Optimus...It appears the Primes have no mercy on the exiled" Entropy spoke, his tone laced with pain as his optics dimmed.

"Ratchet, prepare to groundbridge everyone out of here" The red and blue Prime ordered, Ratchet turning to him in surprise.

"We're a abandoning the base?" He questioned, glancing to Entropy as he had to sit down, his equilibrium being thrown way off.

"The base is lost, Wheeljack and Agent Fowler can only buy us time to escape" Optimus returned firmly, "Bumblebee, Raphael, you will depart first".

"You're splitting us up?!" Raf exclaimed.

"Shouldn't we be sticking together?" Jack agreed, confused by the Primes command.

"All for One and one for all?" Miko added sadly.

"That would allow the Decepticons to track us more easily and thus put you in more danger" Entropy justified, Sam and Carly standing at his pedes worried.

Optimus quickly restated his order, Ratchet opening a groundbridge to allow the young scout to escape with Raf.

With new coordinates, Bulkhead left with Miko before Arcee and Jack left at different coordinates as well.

Once Ratchet changed the coordinates once again, Smokescreen departed with a final salute to Optimus.

"What about you two?" Ratchet questioned Optimus and Entropy.

"I will ensure that the Decepticons cannot follow" Optimus answered before he and Ratchet turned to Entropy.

"And I will attempt to destroy their means of attack...Perhaps saving the humans home planet" Entropy muttered, emphasising home.

Ratchet grimaced slightly at the verbal punch before transforming and opening his back doors for Sam and Carly who hesitated.

"Don't Die on us now, Entropy" Sam spoke, Carly agreeing with her boyfriend.

Entropy sighed silently before picking them both up gently.

"Keep an optic on Ratchet...I'll attempt to regroup with you all once it is safe" The golden mech muttered before placing them down and watching them run to Ratchet's alt mode.

Entropy tried hard to ignore the pain in his spark as he watched Ratchet disappear into the ground ridge before he made SunPaw transform.

"Follow Ratchet...make sure he, Sam and Carly are all safe" Entropy ordered, SunPaw nodding and bounding after the ambulance.

"You do not expect to survive, do you?" Optimus asked, noticing the way Entropy had spoken to his charges and minicon.

"My chances are slim, Optimus...You remember my punishment if I ever returned to Cybertron whilst under exile" Entropy exhaled, his now dull blue optics looking at the Prime dimly.

Optimus hummed before he sighed, pulling the Star Saber from its place and destroying the groundbridge controls.

Entropy observed before he sensed an overbearing amount of Energon being collected right above them that could only mean one thing.

"Down, Optimus!" He ordered, transforming to his dragon form and curling around the red and blue Prime as the base was struck with a devastating blast.

Entropy roared in blinding pain as he was hit, his armour being torn apart easily.

Before any more damage could be done, the blast stopped leaving the Prime and golden mech unconscious burried under the remnants of the base, the latter in his bipedal form and on the verge of offline.

-Prime's Realm-

"You defied a very significant power, Entropy!" Prima exclaimed as he paced.

Entropy rolled his optics for what seemed the millionth time, other thoughts on his processor.

"In doing what? Rescuing my charges and your sibling?" The golden mech muttered, Solus and Micronus laughing at the aggravated expression on Prima's faceplates.

"You knew the punishment, Entropy..." Onyx sighed, a servo pinching between his optics.

"Don't, Onyx...Not now" The golden mech returned, his own emotions running crazy inside his spark.

"Now is as good as any time, Entropy! Not only are you on the verge of offline but your attempt at saving Optimus failed! He's not as online as you assumed!" Prima exclaimed annoyedly.

"Then repair him! You all hold the means to!" Entropy snapped, transversing to his pedes and staring the eldest Prime down.

"He is the only hope that Earth and Cybertron has. So, I suggest you repair him before he joins us...else give me the power to and I'll repair him" Entropy added, starting to get really fed up with the Primes inactivity.

"Calm down, the both of you!" Solus exclaimed, whacking both of them with a servo each.

"Entropy is correct, Prima. Optimus is our only hope in restoring Cybertron" Micronus quipped.

"And maybe, it is time we stop holding our friend on accounts done in the past" Onyx added, throwing a small smile towards Entropy as his intake dropped open slightly.

Prima stayed silent, staring at Micronus and Onyx with a calculating optic.

"Fine but if you ever again follow in Unicron's pedeprints-" He began before Entropy cut him off.

"I'll be thrown in the next trash compactor, I know, Prima. Just get me back to I can keep your brother online" Entropy growled, Prima rolling his optics before Solus grabbed the golden mechs attention.

"I cannot guarantee that this won't sting...alot" She muttered, placing her servos on Entropy's chassis.