Chapter 19

Upon Entropy's awakening, he immediately observed that he was not in his berthroom at the Autobot base, but in the medical bay of the Nemesis.

"Ah, you're finally awake. Lord Megatron keeps pestering me about you" A familiar voice  announced, Entropy's helm moving to spot Knockout as he cleaned his tools.

"Knockout?" Entropy questioned making the red mech remark at the fact he even remembered the decepticons designation.

"Anyway, sit tight whilst I go inform Lord Megatron of your awakening" He ordered before leaving, Entropy realising that he was restrained to the berth.

"Damn..."Entropy groaned, the oncoming pain from his spark already making him weak.

With the amount of energy he had, he had one last transverse which he could use to get to Ratchet but then they'd have to fight to get back to the Autobots or to his dark energon stash

Before Knockout returned with Megatron, Entropy decided to transverse to his dark energon stash and quickly refueled, albeit irritated for having to do so.

Once his energy was slowly increasing, he transversed back to the Nemesis. 

Luckily he had chosen an empty room to which he used his energon sensor to locate Ratchet.

"Cells..." Entropy mumbled before transversing to the Cell he knew Ratchet was in.

"Ratchet" Entropy spoke before freezing, the CMO's optics wide and staring at him in distress.

"It seems I was right to place those devices on you" Megatron's voice drawled behind him making him spin with a growl.

Before Entropy could do anything else, a blinding electrical current ran through his frame, much like the time M.E.C.H got the drop on him.

"Entropy!" Ratchet yelled, not being able to do anything but look away as he was cuffed and chained to the wall.

"Let's set some rules, shall we?" Megatron mused as he deactivated the electrical current.

"You...will never...control...me...Scrapslag" Entropy groaned, glaring up at Megatron who simply activated the device again.

"You fail to grasp your situation. I have your precious Autobot Medic that I will gladly take pleasure in hurting whenever you fail to obey me" Megatron grinned, letting Entropy breathe before he began setting some rules.

"Knockout planted a tracker on you, so do not attempt to escape. I, along with Dreadwing, have the controllers for the device electrocuting you. If you disobey our command, attempt to escape or attempt to allow your Autobot friend to escape, we will use the device against you"

"If we, or anybot, see you down here, we will use the device. If you leave the ship, unless of course under orders, we will use the device. If we do not appreciate your tone, we will use the device" 

Megatron grinned down at Entropy who was barely conscious.

"Go...fr...frag...your....self" The golden mech breathed before being electrocuted again.

-Time Skip-

"Tell me where the Autobot base is" Megatron ordered as he stared down at Entropy.

Said golden mech having shrunk a few feet as a good measure in showing his compliance.

"I don't know where it is" Entropy expressionlessly answered, the colour in his optics having dulled a shade or two.

"There is no point in lying, you were there when the Autobots and I had that useless alliance to defeat Unicron" Megatron growled, a digit tempting the control for the electrical device.