Chapter 33

"Give me your sword" Solus spoke, a servo out as Entropy hesitated in grabbing it.

Carefully he placed it in her servo and watched as she looked it over with an articulate optic.

"I cannot believe you still have it...It's so old that it should be dust by now!" Solus exclaimed as Entropy laughed at her quietly.

"So, here...You really needed a new one" The femme stated, passing Entropy a pastel purple sword, the colour matching his colour scheme perfectly.

"Don't worry, it's not made of dark Energon, I wanted it to contrast with your colour scheme" Solus informed Entropy before she ran off several hundred other facts about the sword.

"I think you should allow another give him their gift, Solus" Prima muttered, Solus grumbling as she moved away and allowed Alpha Trion to approach the golden mech.

"Whilst I do not have any physical gifts to pass to you, Entropy, I do have a bit of information about our youngest sibling" The beared mech stated causing Entropy to quirk an optic ridge.

"Optimus?" He questioned, Alpha Trion nodding in response.

"Our youngest sibling is your leader" He stated, Entropy's intake dropping at the information as all the dots connected with one another.

"I believed it to be coincidence that he had the same title" Entropy muttered before smiling lightly.

"Does he remember all of our past?" The golden mech questioned.

"It is there, he knows who he is but untill you allow him to remember, he will never know" Alpha Trion answered before he patted Entropy on the shoulder and rejoined his siblings.

"I assume it is my turn then" Micronus spoke as he walked up to Entropy.

Entropy shrunk down to Ratchet's height leaving him at about the same height as the floating Mini-Con.

"My gift to you, Entropy, is one of my own creations, a Mini-Con" Micronus stated before summoning a ball of blue energy, otherwise known as a Spark.

Entropy froze, staring at the spark as it rested in Micronus's servo.

Micronus smirked at the flabbergasted golden mech before handing the spark over to him and watching as he looked it over.

"Don't thank me, like Alpha Trion said before, you are more than worthy" The Mini-Con shrugged, returning to his siblings sides as Entropy smiled at both the small mechs arrogance and the spark he was holding.

"Better put that somewhere you won't drop it in your amazement" Onyx muttered, Entropy huffing in amusement before he gently placed it in his subspace.

"Try to quell your excitement" The beastformer spoke before he commanded Entropy to stand completely still as he circled him.

Once he found what he was looking for, he placed a servo on Entropy's metal armour.

"This may hurt...quite a bit" Onyx muttered, Entropy nodding and bracing himself.

Entropy held back a cry of pain as his T-Cog began paining him.

Onyx tried to ignore the groans of pain coming from the golden mech and quickly finished up the process.

"You'll experience some pain and discomfort when you first transform, but you'll get use to it" Onyx began to explain as he crossed his arms of his chassis.

"D-Did...You just..." Entropy trailed off, a servo clutched at the armour above his T-Cog.

"Yep, you are now a triple-changer, Bipedal form, Alternate form and Beast form" Onyx answered, Entropy offering his servo in appreciation.

"Come here" The winged mech grinned, pulling Entropy into a brotherly hug.

Through his surprise, the golden mech returned it before they seperated with a nod.

"Come on, Prima, you're up" Micronus mused with a smirk.

Entropy observed as the oldest sibling rolled his optics, looking anywhere but Entropy.

"My gift to you is not offlining you whenever I had the chance" The mech growled, Entropy holding back his amusement with a nod.

"Fair enough" He spoke, noticing the barely concealed amusement on both Solus and Micronus's faceplates.

"Alright, sparklings..." Primus mused, a smile adorned on his face as he rolled his optics light-sparkedly at them all.

"Entropy, my gift...I have already given. Now, return to your Autobots" The taller mech called, Entropy's optics becoming heavy as he tried to fight it.

"En-Entropy...for the love of Primus...Please wake up" The exhausted voice of Ratchet spoke, pulling Entropy back into the land of the online.

Entropy allowed a sleepy optic to slowly open, looking down at Ratchet as he held one of his servos with his own.

"R-Ratchet..." Entropy drawled, the smaller mech immediately looking up to see the smile on the golden mechs face plates.

"By the Allspark!" He exclaimed, wrapping his arms around Entropy's frame.

"I'm so glad you're awake" Ratchet muttered, Entropy raising an optic ridge in question.

"H-How long have I been out for?" He asked, Ratchet seperating himself with a solemn sigh.

"2 weeks...We were beginning to lose hope" Ratchet barely managed to whisper.

Entropy huffed in both amusement and annoyance at the Prime's lengthy exchange, Ratchet looking at him in question.

The golden mech noticed this and sat up, shrinking to Ratchet's height with a small thankful smile.

"Primus and a few of the Primes decided to give me a visit...They informed me that due to your valiant efforts in saving me...I no longer require dark Energon to survive" Entropy informed Ratchet who stared at the golden mech in awe.

Entropy went to explain about the gifts the Primes each gave him but was prevented from doing so when something nudged at his spark.

With a visible jump, Entropy went to place a servo on his chassis only to be scolded and have the servo dragged away by Ratchet.

"Careful! Even a small hit like that could fatally wound you" The CMO spoke making Entropy quirk an optic ridge and look down to see his spark not covered by his chest plates.