Chapter 37

An hour or two later and Entropy had transversed back to base to find Ratchet panicked.

"Ratchet, what is the matter?" The golden mech questioned, placing a servo on Ratchet's shoulder plating.

"You need to go to Cybertron...I don't care if you're still exiled, you have to go" The CMO stated, his optics filled with unshed tears as he looked into Entropy's sky blue optics.

Entropy stayed silent, processing it over before he almost silently exhaled , giving Ratchet a loving kiss before transversing near the Sea of Rust on Cybertron.

Almost immediately, a presence made itself known in his helm causing a helm ache.

Ignoring it for the time being, the golden mech cast his Energon sense out and found the rest of his team surrounded by Decepticons.

Transversing close enough to see and hear them without being seen, he soon noticed with an enraged glare that Megatron was holding both his charges in airtight containers with a sadistic grin.

"And now all the keys are ours, you have nothing to exchange for these two pests...nothing but their guardian who appears to be absent" Megatron grinned, Optimus staying silent.

Entropy stayed in his hidden place and continued to watch, not daring to risk his charges lives.

"So, here's the deal. Com Unicron's creation and inform him of your...predicament" The Decepticon Warlord ordered, his grin wideneding.

Before Optimus could even process what to do, Entropy transversed behind the group with an enraged snarl.

"Unicron's creation already knows, Megatron...And I am about 4 clicks away from offlining you all" Entropy snarled as he walked over enraged.

"Now, Now...Wouldn't want to endanger your charges, would we?" Megatron spoke, the fear in his optics betraying his firm voice.

Entropy allowed his sharpened dentae to show as he growled deeply.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that...like you said yourself, I am Unicron's creation" Entropy smirked before transversing Infront of the Warlord and helm butting him harshly.

Whilst Megatron recoiled, the two humans were thrown in the air where Entropy caught them and transversed them to his teammates' pedes.

"Leave the Autobots alone, Megatron. All they want to do is restore Cybertron" Entropy stated firmly, watching the Decepticon Warlord right himself.

"Agreed, but when Cybertron is finally restored it shall be under my command!" The gunmetal grey mech exclaimed before he grinned, waving a servo to Soundwave who approached the golden mech.

Entropy bared his sharpened dentae at the silent mech, Soundwave ignoring the threat and readying himself to attack.

With precise accuracy, Soundwave shot one of his tentacles at the golden meh who transversed next to the faceless mech and roundhouse kicked him.

Soundwave anticipated the attack and blocked it, countering with a mid-level punch of his own.

The pair continued to exchanged attacks whilst Megatron and his Decepticons activated the Omega Lock.

Entropy continued to attack Soundwave, occasionally transversing to avoid an attack.

Finally, Entropy found an opening and went to hit it hard, only to be stopped by Laserbeak as she disconnected from the Decepticon's chassis and began firing upon the golden mech.

With a frustrated growl to himself, Entropy allowed SunPaw to leap from his back plates and watched as she began jumping at the airborne minicon.

Soundwave soon brought his attention back however with a well placed knife-servo'd attack to his solar plexes that made him groan.

Almost instantly afterwards, Entropy transversed behind Soundwave and elbowed him at the back of his neck, watching as the Faceless Decepticon dropped to the ground.

Entropy sighed at the now unconscious mech, the dark Energon in Soundwave's systems already beginning to repair his injuries.

The golden mech turned to see Optimus jumping and bringing the Star Saber down upon the Omega Lock controls causing a huge explosion.

Once the smoke cleared, Entropy walked to Optimus's side and braced it, observing the Prime favouring his other side.

"Entropy, are you injured?" The red and blue Prime asked, Entropy shaking his helm in answer.

"Ratchet, we require a space bridge" Entropy spoke through his cons, the helm ache making it too hard to process.

Immediately, a space bridge appeared beside them that allowed the Autobots to run through.

As he ran through with Optimus, Entropy made sure that his charges made it safely through as well and spotted Sam with Bulkhead and Miko whilst Carly was with Raf and Bumblebee.

Sighing with relief, he and the others finally reached the base and were greeted by a shocked Ratchet as he noticed the humans.

Entropy allowed Optimus to walk on his own as he carefully grabbed his charges containers and released them, examining them for any injuries as Ratchet overworked himself in anger and frustration.

"Ratchet, enough" Entropy exhaustedly growled, the CMO immediately turning to him with a narrowed glare.

"No, Entropy. I will not be quiet, not when my home planet could have been restored. Besides, you wouldn't understand anyway, Cybertron isn't your home" Ratchet fumed, the Autobots all freezing as Entropy's exhausted gaze turned into a heated glare as he exhaled audibly.

Ratchet's processor must have finally found reason as he immediately began to regret even glaring at the golden mech.

"E-Entropy...I-I didn't mean-" He began before said golden mech stopped him.

"Don't, I know exactly what you meant" Entropy muttered disappointedly before his Energon sense began going hay wire.

Whilst Entropy checked it, Fowler suggested for the Autobots to go look outside.

"Decepticons..." The golden mech muttered as Optimus, Arcee, Bulkhead and Bumblebee all looked.

"What is going on out there?" Ratchet questioned Optimus, casting a worried look to Entropy as he sighed.

"The Decepticons have invaded Jasper" Optimus answered solemnly.

"And Fowler thinks he can hold them off" Bulkhead added.