Chapter 13

"Ratchet..." Entropy muttered as he crouched down next to him and gently shook him.

"Come on...We've got a dilemma" He added, Ratchet cracking an optic open and looking at Entropy tiredly.

"What's wrong?" He groaned, propping himself up as Entropy sighed deeply.

"The others returned from putting Unicron back into stasis...but Optimus is not with them nor is he...Optimus, per say" Entropy explained, observing Ratchet's optics widened and any previous form of tiredness leave him.

"What?! How is that possible?" Ratchet questioned, moving to his pedes and for the door before he paused and spun to Entropy.

"Uh...Thanks...by the way, for staying with me..." He spoke, not looking at Entropy with a blush of blue.

"It was my pleasure" Entropy smiled, moving past Ratchet and giving the mech a light kiss on his forehelm.

-Time Skip-

"Perhaps if somebot didn't just drop us off, then we wouldn't be having this problem!" Arcee growled, daggers glaring into Entropy as he held her gaze boredly.

"You and your fragging powers could have defeated Unicron and we wouldn't have lost Optimus to the Decepticons!" She added as Entropy's upper derma began to rise and show his sharpened dentae.

"How is this my fault? Did you not hear your leader order me to watch Ratchet? After I not only saved Optimus by risking my own metal and stopping Unicron from killing you all?!" Entropy snapped with a loud growl, the neon purple of his optics brightening.

"If you want me offline, do it yourself...but don't expect me to stand still..." He growled lowly, Ratchet glaring at the pair of them both in anger and worry.

"Both of you, quit it now! We do not have time to argue amongst ourselves!" He snapped, both bots not breaking optic contact with one another.

"Not untill Entropy admits it's his fault in the first place" Arcee stated, both Jack and June attempting to calm her down.

"I fail to see how this is my fault, two-wheeler" Entropy returned, starting to get incredibly fed up with her.

"Enough! The pair of you!" Ratchet yelled, a wrench hitting both in the side of the helm.

Whilst Arcee was knocked off her pedes, the wrench hitting Entropy just bounced off leaving a small mark as he slowly turned to Ratchet with a bemused expression.

"Apologies, Ratchet" He muttered before deciding that he would remove himself from the room to cease further arguments.

"Entropy! Wait up!" Miko called after the golden mech as he left for the base's exit.

"Not now, Miko. Stay with Bulkhead" Entropy grumbled before transforming into his alt mode and leaving the base.

"Why didn't he just transverse?" Jack wondered aloud voicing everyone's thoughts.

"Sometimes Jack...Us, Cybertronians find using our alt mode relaxing" Ratchet sighed before turning to his computer to see what they could do.

-Time Skip-

"You mean to tell me, that once you cover me in that paint...the others'll be able to see me?" The red horned mech questioned in excitement as he and Entropy crouched over several paint tins and a large container filled with a bit of liquid dark Energon.

"Affirmative" Entropy answered as he began pouring the red paint into the large container and mixing it with the dark Energon.

"But how does that work? I'm not exactly...online" Cliffjumper, who Entropy only just discovered his designation, asked incredibly confused.

Entropy sighed, still pouring the several paint tins into the container.

"You offline, yes, but because you were exposed to dark Energon at some point, you haven't joined the allspark and is currently held here as a 'Ghost', per say" Entropy explained, a trace of annoyance in his voice.

"So, how does this allow them to see me?"

"Anything comprised of dark Energon can touch you" Entropy answered bluntly, mixing the last of the paint into the mixture.

"They'll be able to see the paint on my frame...will they be able to hear me?" Cliffjumper questioned making Entropy freeze.

"Unfortunately no...I'll invent a device for that after the others see you" Entropy muttered as he reached over and grabbed a paintbrush, which essentially was a large cleaning mop.

"Hold still so I can put this on you" He groaned after Cliffjumper squirmed.

-Time Skip-

"Entropy, your back, thank the Allspark" Ratchet exhaled in relief upon seeing Entropy emerge from the hallway, which was not unusually as he transversed there.

"Apologies, Ratchet, for disappearing so long...I was...well, experimenting with something" The golden mech returned, a playful and amused expression on his faceplates which alarmed Ratchet.

"What did you do?" Ratchet questioned before freezing as a red painted frame with large visors walked carefully into the area.

Ratchet stayed frozen, not quite sure what to do about the situation as Entropy struggled to hold his amusement.

"Let me explain, due to being exposed to dark Energon at some point, Cliffjumper is unable to enter the Allspark and is stuck in the 'mortal coil' but with a little bit of dark Energon and paint, I have allowed him to be seen again!" Entropy laughed maniacally before Cliff cleared his throat.

"Right...I guess I should explain how I managed to see him in the first place?" The golden mech spoke, Ratchet looking between the painted frame of Cliffjumper and Entropy.

"That would be wise" He muttered making Entropy stiffen at the tone he used.

"So, you know already of a few of my abilities but I also have one that allows me to see offlined beings if they've come into contact with Dark Energon" The golden mech explained, Ratchet remembering the event of Cliffjumpers first sighting.

"Ratchet, I'm taking Jack ho-" Arcee spoke as she walked into the area, Jack got on her trail, before she caught sight of the paint frame of Cliffjumper.

"Cliff..." She mumbled before turning to Entropy with an angered expression.

"Is this some sort of a cruel joke to you?!" She growled, Entropy rolling his optics as Cliffjumper chuckled at her.

"He's not completely offline, Arcee. Open your optics a little bit more" Entropy returned with annoyance.

"Cliff is offline! Killed by the Decepticons!" Arcee yelled, the others all coming into the main area to see what was happening.

"As true as that may be, Arcee, because he was exposed to dark Energon at one point, his spark hasn't joined the allspark. The mixture I made allows us to see him, realtively, but untill I invent a device for us to hear him, you'll just have to trust me that it's him" Entropy explained pointedly before moving towards Ratchet's workbench and fiddling with a few scrap pieces.

"Hey 'Cee" Cliffjumper waved, remembering afterwards that they couldn't hear him.

"This is ridiculous" Arcee spoke before turning for the base's exit, "Let's go, Jack".