Chapter 21

Quickly grabbing 2 energon cubes, he handed one to Ratchet and ordered him to slowly take it.

"I-I know, I k-know" Ratchet grumbled as he did so, the other Autobots joining their sides.

"You're online!" Bulkhead exclaimed, Wheeljack by his side grinning like an idiot.

"Yeah, it's good to have you back, Sunshine" He spoke before Arcee began chuckling.

"Careful, Wheeljack, Entropy may not like that" She mused, Entropy not ignoring the lot as he fussed over Ratchet.

"Hey Entropy! Did you kick con aft?! Beat Buckethead into a pulp?!" Miko yelled from the raised platform, Raf, Jack, Sam and Carly at her side.

"Ill tell you later, Miko" Entropy returned, giving her a look of promise before he returned to Ratchet's side.

"So, your the new bot, huh?" Wheeljack asked, crossing his arms over his chest as Ratchet groaned in annoyance, a smile playing on Entropy's dermas.

"Sure" He returned, passing Ratchet another cube to which the CMO slowly took.

"How're you feeling?" Entropy quietly asked him when he finished the cube.

"Better, although I'm curious as to how you knew what I needed" Ratchet returned making Entropy huff with a small smile.

"Who do you think patched me up after fighting the Primes?" Entropy mused, Ratchet humming in understanding.

"What do you mean, 'Sure'?" Wheeljack questioned making Entropy to hang his helm partly, "You're an Autobot, aren't you?".

"I've been thinking about it" Entropy returned, glancing at Ratchet when he said it to see the happiness spread in his optics.

"Well, in any case, the designations Wheeljack" The white, green and red mech stated with a scared grin.

"Entropy" The golden mech returned, Wheeljack's grin turning into a thoughtful expression.

"Where have I heard that designation before?" He muttered causing Entropy to huff in amusement.

"I'll give you three guess" He spoke as he helped Ratchet sit up on the berth.

"You're not a con I beat up, are you?" Wheeljack asked, Entropy shaking his helm.

"Old wrecker?"

"Nope"

...

"I have no clue" Wheeljack concluded as Miko lost it and began laughing loudly.

"Did the creation of Unicron ever cross your processor?" Ratchet asked, Wheeljack pausing before he realised.

"Really?!" He questioned, Entropy nodding in assurance before checking again on Ratchet who waved him away.

"Alright, Miko" Entropy spoke, walking over to the raised platform and transforming into his bipedal form, activating his holoform and climbing the stairs.

"Tell me everything! Which cons did you beat up? Did you kick Megatron's tail pipe?" Miko questioned, Sam and Carly staring at the bare-chested male and his scars.

"Dude, you have more scars than Light and Shadow combined" Sam remarked making Entropy raise his eyebrows in a 'I'm not surprised' way.

"Alright, calm down Miko" Entropy spoke after the female ran off several more questions.

"Yes, I 'kicked Megatron's tail pipe' but he'll have recovered already" Entropy answered a question, Miko squealing in excitement as she bounced on the couch.

"Offlined a good portion of the Vehicons on board and that is about it" He added with a sigh.

"That's awesome!" Miko exclaimed as Entropy deactivated his holoform and transformed to his bipedal form.

"Who's the new fleshies?" Wheeljack questioned, Entropy rolling his optics as he joined Ratchet's side.

"Name's Sam Whitwicky and this is my beautiful girlfriend Carly Spencer" Sam introduced, giving Carly a lopsided grin.

"It is a pleasure meeting you, Sam and Carly. You already know myself, Bumblebee and Entropy" Optimus returned, gesturing to Bumblebee and Entropy.

"Love the new paint, Entropy" Sam remarked, Entropy agreeing with a helm nod.

"In any case, this is Ratchet, our medic, Arcee, our warrior, and Bulkhead and Wheeljack, our wreckers" Optimus introduced.

"Who's going to be their guardian?" Arcee asked with Jack standing on the raised platform next to her.

Optimus thought for a minute before slowly turning to Ratchet and Entropy.

"Absolutely not! I am far too busy to be catering for children!" Ratchet argued, a smile playing on Entropy's dermas as he watched on.

"What?! We're not children!" Sam exclaimed with Carly pitching in her own agreement.

"I understand that, Old Friend, but I am rarely available to keep an optic on the pair" Optimus returned causing Ratchet to bubble in annoyance.

Before the CMO could bow a gasket, Entropy rested a servo on his shoulder and calmed him.

"I could be their guardian" The golden mech stated, Ratchet turning to him to see the sparkling-like excitement in his neon purple and sky blue optics.

"Are you certain, Entropy? You are a large target for both the Decepticons and M.E.C.H" Optimus spoke, Entropy nodding.

"They will be safe with me, Optimus" He assured the blue and red Prime.

"It's a large task, Entropy. Are you sure you will be able to watch them? Drive them around? They tend to disappear a lot and their obnoxiously loud and annoying" Ratchet grumbled, Entropy laughing lightly before shaking his helm in amusement.

"I am sure, Ratchet. Besides, they did offline Starscream in their reality, I am sure they can handle themselves against a Decepticon if I am unable" Entropy mused, all optics falling between him and the two organic beings.

Optimus and Bumblebee both ignored the amazed stares from the Autobots and children, already knowing the information.