Chapter 27

Entropy groaned and cursed internally, his anger dueling him to keep pushing against the stasis lock.

After a few minutes, Carly noticed a slight twitch in Entropy's servo and called Ratchet over.

"His servo! It moved!" She explained, Ratchet raising an optic ridge before he too witnessed the golden mech's servo twitch more prominently.

"The effect is wearing off on him!" Ratchet spoke in relief before realising something.

"But it's still going to take its time to completely wear off" He muttered, the children getting an idea.

Entropy growled at said idea of them going aboard the Nemesis, growling when Ratchet misread and stated that he would go aboard.

Each human and Ratchet jumped when the large mech growled, the sound being deeper and way more terrifying then it actually was due to not being able to shape it.

"I don't think Entropy likes that Idea, Ratchet" Sam mused, crossing his arms with a smirk.

Due to still being frozen, Entropy was left useless as Ratchet decided to groundbridge the humans, Sam and Carly included, onto the Nemesis.

Whilst Fowler was left unconscious due to an electrical defense, Entropy was slowing moving his pedes, his right arm almost completely free.

"Any eon now, Entropy!" Cliffjumper taunted, observing the mechs dermas slowly move into a snarl at him as his optics glared at him.

"Quit provoking him, Cliffjumper! Keep in processor that he holds the ability to harm you" Ratchet called over his shoulder plating making the red mech gulp.

Entropy smirked at Ratchet before somehow overbalancing himself and landing on his face plates.

Cliffjumper, having witnessed the event, began to roar with laughter. Even Ratchet turned around amused before helping the mech back to his slowly awakening pedes.

Entropy muttered a small thanks that made Ratchet's spark leap for joy before he returned to his mission.

As Ratchet argued with the humans about being 'out of their element's, Entropy gained control of his other arm, helm and left leg.

Now all he needed to wait for was his other leg and waist.

Transversing next to Ratchet, the golden mech rested a servo on his shoulder plating effectively scaring the pits out of the CMO.

"By the Allspark, Entropy, don't do that" He scolded, a servo resting over his spark as he lightly glared at him whilst Entropy smirked.

"Apologies, Ratchet" He spoke before turning to the computer screen.

"Megatron has the same idea" Jack and Sam stated over the comms system.

"Stay where you are, I'll be there momentarily" Entropy stated with a firm tone.

"Where are you going?" Ratchet questioned, not quite trusting the golden mechs judgement yet.

"Relax, Ratchet...I'm going to go refuel on Energon, perhaps overpower the Nemesis" Entropy explained with a small smile before transversing to his dark Energon storage.

Within moments, he was up to 93% capacity, his neon purple biolights and optics having a dense glow as he chuckled to himself.

Entropy quickly scolded himself, the dark Energon making him too egoistic and prideful.

Calming himself, the golden mech transversed to where he knew the humans to be only to find Jack and Sam on a console right next to Megatron's servo whilst Carly, Miko and Raf escaped from the grabber being controlled by the Nemesis.

"Leave them alone!" Entropy snarled in Cybertronian, not bothering to use English when the humans didn't need to know what he was saying.

"You!" The Nemesis growled, the stasis beam weapon uncovering itself and attempting to shoot at Entropy.

The golden mech dodged each time, keeping his processor guarded before he snarled, a dark Energon glow surrounding him as he mentally wrestled with the Nemesis.

"A-All parasites will be e-eradicated!" The Nemesis exclaimed, it's voice slightly broken from Entropy's attempts.

"Hey! Over here!" Sam called, getting an idea and telling Jack of it quietly.

Entropy growled in effort, overcoming the Nemesis slowly as both the older males dodged the claws attempts in grabbing them.

Entropy looked over at the males, time seeming to slow down when he observed they were cornered.

"No!" He growled as he watched the claw lunge at them before the pair jumped through the gap between the claw's digits.

With a crash, the claw rammed into Megatron's frame making it overbalance and fall pulling the lever with it.

Entropy continued to push the Nemesis's conscious out in an attempt to quicken the process of dumping the dark Energon.

Within seconds, the dark Energon running throughout the Decepticon warship was replaced with energon.

Noticing the claw rapidly lunge for Jack, Entropy quickly grabbed hold of it and broke the arm holding it, saving the male.

Everyone observed as a crate of dark Energon was ejected from the fueling part making Entropy quickly grabbed hold of it before smashing it between his servos rendering it completely useless.

"Ugh" Megatron groaned, his raised arm dropping as the stasis lock disappeared with the Nemesis's consciousness.

"Run!" Sam exclaimed, the group of humans booking it from the room.

Entropy watched them leave, deciding to keep Megatron busy as they returned with the drive holding the coordinates for the iacon relics.

As Megatron stood to his pedes, Entropy growled making his presence known to the Decepticon Warlord who quickly spun around with wide optics.

"What are you doing trespassing on my ship?!" Megatron growled, his blade baring itself making Entropy roll his completely neon purple optics.

"Do not tempt me, Megatron, least you would like a repeat of our last duel" The golden mech returned, Megatron shrinking slightly before he returned his blade to its place.

"Besides, I believe I just assisted in saving your spark" Entropy added with a smirk before Ratchet's voice spoke through his audio receptor.

"Entropy, return to base! The humans are safe at base" He ordered, Entropy turning to Megatron.

"As much as I appreciate the gesture...it will not be returned any time soon!" Megatron growled before surprising Entropy by shooting him with his canon.

Entropy quickly transversed back to base, but not before the blast hit him over his admired spark.

With a curse in his native language, Entropy landed on a knee joint clutching at his leaking chassis.

"Entropy!" Carly exclaimed before yelling for Ratchet who was checking the others over.

"By the Allspark!" The CMO exclaimed before racing over and going to rest a servo on Entropy's shoulder plating to make him go to medbay.

Entropy stopped the white and red mech from touching him, the pain making him agitated.

"I am alright, let it drain" He spoke, Ratchet raising and optic ridge.

"But you will bleed out!" He argued.

"Ratchet, let it drain! I'm too full on dark Energon that I need to get rid of it before I do something I will regret!" Entropy snarled loudly, Ratchet stepping back from the ferocity.

"Like that" Sam muttered, noticing the way Entropy seemed to realise what he had just done.

Entropy quickly transversed, missing Ratchet's worried expression and landed in the cherry blossom forest where he originally landed.

As he continued to leak dark Energon, the mechs processor became less clouded of his creators whispers and allowed him to think.