Chapter 45

"What do you mean, he's gone?!" Ratchet exclaimed, panic having filled him after SunPaw updated her Master's condition.

"H-He was defeated..." SunPaw mumbled, nudging the now blocked bond.

"Wait, hang on. Your saying that that huge mech is now either offline or captured by Decepticons?" Light questioned incredulously.

"Entropy is a very valuable asset to either faction" Optimus stated, both Light and his Ratchet turning to the taller Prime.

"How so?" Ratchet asked, glancing towards this Dimension's Ratchet as he continued arguing with the minicon.

"Unicron created him to fight against the 13 Primes millenium ago" Optimus answered with an unnoticeable vent.

"No way..." Light muttered before an amused smile adorned his dermas.

"And I thought Shadow and I were dangerous" He chuckled, his sparkmate shaking his helm in small amusement.

"How is she?" Carly asked, worry in her tone.

"Yeah, the last time we saw her was the Chicago War when she and Optimus were trying to get away from the Government" Sam added making Optimus quirk an optic ridge in confusion.

"...We don't know...That was the last time we saw her as well. I contacted her right as I offlined and told her I was sorry for breaking my promise but other than that, all I know is she and Optimus had to split up to keep one another online" Light explained, a servo resting on his chin.

"Your Bossbot sounds like a hardass" Miko stated making Jack and Raf turn to her quickly.

"Miko! You can't just say things like that!" Jack scolded making her shrug.

"Besides, our Bossbot hasn't made the government hate him" The female added in a matter of fact tone.

"Prime!" The familiar voice of Fowler yelled as he came out of his office.

"Nice one, Miko" Sam laughed as the Prime quietly groaned and turned to the agent.

"What appears to be the matter, Agent Fowler?" He questioned, watching as Fowler went to say something before Light and Ratchet caught his eye.

"You brought more bots to the base?!" He exclaimed, Light and Ratchet glancing to one another with a sense of familiarity.

"Mearing" They both muttered before chuckling quietly.

"They're from our dimension, Fowler! Light, Ratchet! Say hello!" Sam called making the smaller mech roll his optics as Light grinned.

"Nice to meet you, Agent Fowler. My designation is Light Prime otherwise known Light" The white mech stated walking over to the railing before transforming and landing on it as a human.

"By Sam's Beard!" The male exclaimed, staring at Light as he grinned.

"Optimus! We have an incoming transmission...from Megatron" The white and red mech exclaimed with a concerned expression.

Optimus vented before walking over, Light following after him in his bipedal form.

"Wait...Was Megatron that grey mech from before?" Light questioned receiving a nod from Optimus.

"He looked so much more menacing in our dimension, right Ratch?" Light asked his sparkmate who nodded as he joined his sparkmated side, Light transforming to his smaller form and surprising everyone.

Before anyone could question it, Megatron appeared on the monitor with a wide and sinister grin.

"Ah, Optimus Prime, how nice of you to accept the transmission" The grey mech stated.

"I'm not playing any games with you, Megatron" Optimus returned before Ratchet moved closer to the monitor with a growl.

"What did you do to Entropy?" He questioned, Megatron only grinning more.

"Oh, it is not what I did, but rather Shockwave accomplished" The bucket-helmed mech spoke before stepping out of the cameras view to show the frame of a golden mech with purple biolights and optics staring blankly at the camera.

"No..." Ratchet whispered, the other Autobots all staring at the monitor in shock.

"He is filled with enough dark Energon that allows me to easily command him without resistance" Megatron smirked as he gestured for the golden mech to join his side, which he complied with.

"I believed that seeings though you all retreated without witnessing the battle, that it was only fair to show you the outcome" Megatron stated before turning to his new puppet.

"You have no idea what you have just done, Megatron" Ratchet spoke, his optics glaring at the Decepticon Leader.

Megatron laughed loudly before terminating the transmission leaving the Autobots in silence.

"W-What do we do now?" Bulkhead asked, his voice laced with fear at the thought of even coming across the golden mech in battle.

Optimus hummed in thought before turning to Ratchet, who was still staring at the monitor in shock.

"Ratchet...What do you suggest?" Optimus asked him.

"W-We have to rescue him, Optimus...We need to severe h-his tie to Megatron a-and replace the dark energon in his system with normal energon" The CMO answered, his voice shaky.

Before anything else could happen, the mech quickly excused himself, leaving for his berthroom.

"Dark energon?" The yellow and red Ratchet questioned after some silence.

[Yeah, Entropy had Dark energon instead of energon which allowed Unicron to control him but then Ratchet replaced it with Energon] Bumblebee beeped and whirred.

Both Ratchet and Light stared at him in shock making him fidget with his digits.

"B-Bee...you can talk?" Light muttered before Sam knocked a fist on his pede gaining his attention.

"Same as our Bee, Light except this Bee doesn't have to use the radio to talk" He stated making the yellow and red CMO hum in understanding.

"Basic Dialect...I should get Bumblebee to use it" The mech spoke before realising that he had offlined.

"It works for us because Sam, Carly and I can understand him but Jack and Miko can't" Raf called as Bee walked over to him.

"That reminds me, whilst Entropy is gone...Who's going to be our guardians?" Carly questioned, looking up at Optimus who in turn looked towards Light and his Sparkmate.

"Well, I guess that makes sense. I was sort of your guardians back home" Light muttered as he picked the pair up and let them climb onto his shoulder.

"Ha! Dude, you're like my brother!" Sam laughed making Light chuckle.

"Yeah, shame Shadow isn't here, huh?" Light returned with a vent.

Light's optics seemed to dull a bit before Ratchet placed a servo on his shoulder making him glance at the yellow and red mech.