Chapter 4

"Jack, Raf! Come on! He's just over here!" Entropy heard, being rudely awoken from his somewhat peaceful recharge.

"Miko! The bots told us not to go near him" A mech's voice scolded making Entropy sigh.

It's not like he hadn't expected it from them but he wished they hadn't seen him for his who creator is and his past actions.

"Oh, come on, Jack! He's totally harmless!" Miko returned as she entered the cave, spotting the gold and purple mech laying on the cavern's floor, in what she assumed to be, recharge. 

"I wouldn't be so sure of that, Miko. You heard what Optimus said" Another mech's voice spoke as Miko began climbing Entropy's back struts.

"Primus, Raf. Look! He's sleeping, he won't even know we were here" Miko confidently stated as she jumped on Entropy's side, said mech grinning inwardly and coming up with an idea that would make her run for her money.

"Miko!" Both organic mech's yelled in concern as Entropy rolled onto his other side, a servo grabbing hold of Miko and holding her like a teddy bear against his chassis.

"Oh my god, Miko" Jack whisper-yelled in panic as Miko giggled like crazy, squirming in Entropy's hold.

"I'll get the Autobots!" Raf declared, Entropy laughing maniacally internally. 

"Hurry Raf!" Jack called, making sure to keep his voice low to not wake the "recharging" mech.

When a groundbridge suddenly opened near the mouth of the cave, Entropy groaned and rolled over onto his other side so he was facing away from the Autobots as they raced through the groundbridge in a panic.

"Hey guys! This is awesome!" Miko called from the other side of Entropy as the Autobots all looked at Entropy's backstruts with different expressions.

"By the Allspark, Miko!" Ratchet chastised the unseeable organic as Entropy began struggling to contain his amusement.

"Miko, what were you thinking?!" Bulkhead worriedly questioned making Miko laugh excitedly.

"Miko, you've exercised poor judgement in searching Entropy out" Optimus scolded before he and the others all froze, Entropy groaning again and rolling over before he suddenly disappeared and Miko was left levitating in the air.

"This is so cool!" Miko yelled as the Autobots and organics all stared at her with various levels of shock.

The next thing they knew, Miko disappeared completely with a purple hue that streaked through the Autobots and stopped behind them where Entropy stood with Miko in his servo whilst he changed back to his original colors.

"You three are very fortunate that you awoke me when you came into my cave" He growled, giving the three organics a soft glare that made the three want to run away in fear, "Else we all would have had a very bad morning". 

Miko, Jack and Raf all gulped in fear of what could have been. 

"Entropy, I sincerely apologise for Miko's actions" Optimus spoke resulting in Entropy giving him an awe-filled look.

"Um...Do not worry, Optimus Prime. Harmless fun...I just may not be...the best mech to play around with is all" The gold mech sighed before disappearing in a purple hue, memories of his past resurfacing.

Right before the golden mech had disappeared, everyone failed to notice Ratchet's sympathetic expression towards the mech.

"Ratchet, triangulate Entropy's coordinates" Optimus told Ratchet as they returned to base, Ratchet obtaining a confused expression.

"Why? Don't you think he needs some time alone?" The red and white medic asked carefully as he moved towards his console.

"I believe that too, old friend, but I wish to keep an optic on him incase he runs into any more humans" The Autobot leader explained making Ratchet hum in understanding.

"The scanners are picking up a large amount of dark energon movement but I cannot triangulate where or if it is Entropy" Ratchet stated, annoyed with the sorry-excuse of a scanner.

-Meanwhile-

Entropy exhaled deeply as he walked through the woods near his cave, his processor bringing up memories from his creator during the great war.

During his trip down memory lane, he failed to notice that his internal energon detector was going haywire.

Only when a sinister laugh sounded behind him did he finally quickly shut off the detector and look up with a rough glare.

"Your tactic of enclosing me in a circle may prove to be interesting" Entropy commented, noticing the circle of Vehicons around him, accompanied by the two mechs he ran the other day, the Decepticon SIC and TIC and finally, the Decepticon Leader himself, Megatron.

"Only the best for a mech as such as yourself, Creation of Unicron" The gunmetal grey mech smirked whilst Entropy unnoticeably rolled his neon purple optics.

"Please, you've practically spoiled me" The gold mech grinned, a servo resting over his spark in a mock bow.

"Now, why is it that you're bothering me?" He growled, his sharp dentae bearing themselves as he glared down at the Decepticon Leader.

"I have a proposition for you" Megatron answered with a wicked grin. "You join the Decepticons and help me destroy Optimus Prime and his Autobots"

Entropy inwardly groaned in annoyance but continued to observe the Decepticon Leader with a calculating glare.

"And what's in it for me, Megatron?" Entropy asked, the Decepticon being slightly surprised by the golden mech knowing of his designation.

"A portion of this planet under your control" Megatron answered confidently with a sharp-dentae'd smirk.

Entropy made it look like he was thinking about it before he broke into an amused laughter, immediately insulting the Decepticon Leader and SIC.

"You believe yourself able to control me, Megatron? Only one who can control dark energon can control myself" Entropy laughed before going quiet when Megatron began too laughing.

"Then I am indeed fortunate then" Megatron grinned before a large dark energon presence appeared within him, his purple optics and frame glowing with the purple glow of dark energon.

"Behold!" Megatron exclaimed, his arms raised before he stepped towards Entropy and tried to control the dark energon that comprised his own onlining. 

Entropy stood still with a widening smirk, not feeling any effect at all from the Decepticon's attempt in controlling the much older mech. 

After a few seconds, Megatron finally realised that he was not at all succeeding and began questioning his plan.

"You forget who created me, Megatron" Entropy smirked, his purple optics and frame beginning to slowly glow purple, a much much brighter purple than Megatron is.

"My creator knew what his blood could entail, and being the sadistic mech he is, made sure that no one but he could control me" The purple and gold mech stated before Megatron fell to his knee joints and clutched at his helm, groaning in agony.

"Now, see who's controlling who" Entropy drawled before looking towards Starscream and Soundwave as they attacked the much taller mech, allowing Megatron to breath as the gold mech focussed on the pair.

Both mechs immediately noticed that they hadn't even chipped the paint on the mech's frame.

"You two are very loyal, brave even" He commented before shaking his helm with a smirk.

Before anyone could see it happen, the golden mech offlined the vehicons effortlessly and forced the five remaining decepticons into a few trees.

"Disrupt me again, Decepticons, and not even Primus will be able to save you" Entropy growled before he disappeared in a purple hue that streaked off somewhere.

Unbeknownst to the golden mech and Decepticons, Optimus and Ratchet had watched the whole thing and we're now thankful they treated the mech like an actual Cybertronian.