Chapter 29

Entropy quickly got himself back into the nick of things.

Chauffeuring Sam and Carly around on shopping trips, even taking them home each night and picking them up in the mornings from their new home.

Sam planned on getting a job, in what he had next to no idea, whilst Carly attained a job.

Entropy had no idea what these 'jobs' were and did not care much to find out.

Upon Entropy's return, Cliffjumper yelled at him for the better part of an hour whilst the Autobots, aside Bulkhead, watched the 'invisible' red painted mech do so.

Bulkhead had been fatally injured, barely pulling through.

Miko and Wheeljack had gone after the culprits; Insecticons, which Entropy finished when he found out, rescuing the pair from painful deaths.

Several weeks later and Bulkhead was getting rather sick of being cooped up, often taking his frustration out on Smokescreen, a new recruit to team Prime.

"How come you don't have an insignia yet?" The young and curious voice of smokescreen questioned, Entropy sighing as he rested on an Energon crate.

"Because I am not officially a part of team Prime" Entropy returned, sipping on an Energon cube.

"Aren't you and Ratchet sparkmates?" The recruit asked confused, the Energon that Entropy had just swallowed deciding to come back up as the golden mech choked and spluttered.

"Wh-What gave you...that i-idea?" Entropy questioned, his voice croaky from his choking fit.

"Well, you and the Doc spend a lot of time together and your all...lovey Dovey, like Sam and Carly!" Smokescreen answered, Ratchet appearing from literally nowhere and scolding him for the name.

Entropy continued to regain his composure, a light blue to on his cheeks which the CMO immediately noticed.

"We- are just...Courting" The golden mech stated, Ratchet's cheek plating going blue as he coughed into a servo.

"Seriously?! But your both so cool together! How come you haven't sparkmated yet?" Smokescreen questioned, looking at both mechs as they began blushing even brighter blue.

"Yeah! Why haven't you?" Miko added from the human area, only her, Sam and Carly at the base right now.

"U-um....t-time..." Entropy barely whispered, the situation making him lighthelmed as his cheeks were coloured incredibly blue.

"Sparkmating t-takes a lot of time...Just as human marriages do. You cannot rush these sorts of things o-or they don't work" Ratchet explained, Entropy glancing up at him in appreciation of pretty much just rescuing him.

"But you guys have been together for months!! Miko groaned, hanging herself over the railing of the human platform.

Ratchet sighed as he rolled his optics, a servo pinching the space between his optics.

"Your 'months' are incredibly shorter than our Orns, Miko" The CMO explained, Entropy listening in as well.

"But you guys all go to sleep at night! That counts as a day and there are 30 days in a month!" Miko exclaimed, a smirk on her face as she believed she had won against Ratchet.

Said mech just crossed his arms over his chassis with a small smirk of his own.

"As true as that may be Miko, We have had to slow ourselves down to accimatise to your planet...else we would be fighting the Decepticons over several days without break and be overcome during the night where their seekers would ambush us" He explained, Miko sweatdropped at her defeat before she groaned and faceplanted on the yellow couch.

Entropy allowed a small smile to voce his amusement as he observed the exchange, Smokescreen having left after the topic changed.

Ratchet, having felt somebot watching him, turned to Entropy to see him observing in amusement which made his cheeks tint a soft blue.

"A-about what Smokescreen said before...how c-come you haven't asked for the Autobot Insignia yet?" Ratchet asked Entropy softly who looked at his servos.

"I-I've wanted to get it...it's just..." Entropy tried to explain, trailing off as one of his servos lightly touched one of his deeper scars on his midsection like it still hurt him to touch it.

"Unicron use to scar you to show you belonged to him" Ratchet finished, finishing with a mortified expression as his optics counted the scars he could visibly see that Entropy couldn't hide.

Entropy fully nodded before gasping lightly as Ratchet wrapped his arms around his midsection.

Gently, Ratchet pressed his dermas to the scar, smirking when Entropy shivered lightly at the foreign sensation.

"PDA!! NO PDA!! THATS SO GROSS!!" Miko yelled with several fake gagging noises making both mechs laugh at her.

"I-I'll try to g-get it...I-If that i-is what you wish" Entropy muttered, Ratchet beaming at him.

"Are you sure, Entropy? You don't have to force yourself to get it" Ratchet returned, his cyan optics looking at Entropy worriedly.

Entropy nodded with a soft smile before leaning down and connecting their dermas.

The pair seperated once Miko began yelling again, Ratchet then guiding Entropy to the medical berth where he began setting his equipment up.

"You are absolutely sure that you are alright with this?" Ratchet questioned before he began, Entropy turning to look at him.

"I'm sure"

-Time Skip-

"It's like the dark Energon in your system has moved to the insignia" Ratchet observed, examining the Autobot Insignia on Entropy's chassis.

Nothing had gone wrong...just the fact that instead of the bare steel colour, it was a neon purple colour.

The exact same as Entropy's bio lights and Optics.

Entropy looked down at it as Ratchet pulled away, gauging his reaction.

Entropy continued to examine it for some time before he sighed and pulled Ratchet to him.

"It's amazing, Ratchet" The golden mech muttered as he held Ratchet.

"Are you sure? I can remove it if you wish" Ratchet quickly questioned, turning to look into Entropy's optics as said mech gave the CMO a small smile.

"I'm positive, Ratchet. It's only that colour because the dark Energon is trying to repair it" Entropy explained to Ratchet, remembering when the Decepticon's placed their insignia on his arm.

Ratchet let his optics trail from Entropy's optics to his insignia, watching the neon purple moving around it.