Chapter 32

Ratchet cursed at the sight of orange intertwined with purple and blue.

Entropy grimaced weakly before he groaned at the pain, attempting to grab at his spark as Ratchet and Optimus held him still.

"We have to drain his frame and replace it with energon!" Ratchet informed Optimus as he held him down.

Entropy's frame slowly went still, all strength in it disappearing.

"He's unconscious, quick! Get me several cubes of energon!" Ratchet yelled, Optimus nodded and disappearing.

"By the Allspark..." The CMO muttered, quickly opening a few of Entropy's Energon lines and connecting them to a machine that began draining his lines.

Optimus soon returned with a servofull of energon cubes to which Ratchet swiftly collected.

Both mech watched as the orange began to slowly drain, leaving a dull grey behind.

Ratchet's optics widened as he quickly filled the IL-Drip with energon and watched it begin to replace the orange substance.

Within an hour, the orange had been completely replace with blue, Optimus having left a while ago.

Ratchet jotted down a few more notes before disconnecting the machine now filled with the orange substance.

Once done, he then examined Entropy's spark, his optics widening when he observed only a sky-blue colour.

"Like his optics..." Ratchet muttered as he looked at the spark in awe.

Whilst Ratchet worked diligently over Entropy's frame, the golden mech was trapped inside his own conscience.

Unlike his night terrors, his surroundings were rather breathtaking.

Looking around, Entropy observed that he was standing on the incline of mountain.

The mech continued to survey his surroundings, having no choice but to relax when a wave of peace enveloped him

"Entropy, creation of Unicron..." A gentle voice spoke, Entropy immediately recognising it and jumping away with wide optics.

Standing In front of Entropy was not only many of the Primes, but Primus himself, all looking at the golden mech with small smiles of their own.

Entropy's intake parted slightly as his optics darted over each Prime, recognising each one almost instantly.