Chapter 11

"O-Optimus, you h-ave to re-treat, n-now!" Entropy exclaimed, his own voice becoming much like Unicron's.

Optimus looked at the mech as he began glowing an intense purple before he agreed with his comrade's wishes.

"Let's move!" Arcee exclaimed as Entropy growled in pain, his processor aching as he fought against Unicron.

Without another word, the four Autobots left Entropy's side and began running to escape the canyon.

Once the four were out of the canyon, they each transformed into their alt modes and drove through every Unicron's formation in their way.

Entropy's audio receptor splitting scream making them pray to Primus.

"Did I not make myself clear when I told you that you would spend all of eternity in agony with me if you betrayed me?!" Unicron snarled in Entropy's processor as he lost all control, his frame now a host for his creators actions.

Entropy hung his helm as he could only watch as Unicron, using Entropy's frame, transversed Infront of the four Autobots and punched the ground in front of them.

Each Autobot transformed into their bipedal form and paled at the sight of Entropy, his frame glowing with an intense dark Energon presence.

"Entropy? Fight him, do not let him control you!" Optimus exclaimed, having noticed Entropy's sharpened features as they grew to allow Unicron to use the golden mech as a host.

"My Creation is no longer in command and will very soon be spending eternity in agony with me!" Unicron smirked, showing off Entropy's sharp dentae.

"No..." Ratchet trailed off after hearing the Chaos Bringers statement.

The four Autobot all tensed as a large Formation of Unicron left the safety of the rocky mountain cliffs and stood behind Unicron who examined the dark Energon blade protruding from his arm.

Before he could begin to attack, the Autobots did it for him as they ran at them with their weapons firing at the large formation.

Unicron grinned as he wiped out the green, yellow and blue bots before encasing the Prime in heavy rubble with the large formation.

"No!!" Entropy screamed in his own mind, Unicron being distracted by it allowing Entropy to resume control and transverse to a cliff not far.

"Get...O-Out of...my...processor!" Entropy snarled, crumpling to the ground with his sharp servos clawing at his helm.

"You've betrayed me, Entropy! Now you will be forced to observe as I offline your new friends!" Unicron snarled before a blinding pain went through the gold mech making him scream in pain as it engulfed him.

"Entropy!" A distanced call cut through Entropy's scream like a knife.

Opening a fluid-drenched optic, he could only just make out Ratchet's frame through the intense blur as he tried his absolute hardest not to succumb to his creators torment again.

"Entropy! You have to fight him, please!" Ratchet yelled, keeping a safe distance between him and the gold mech who was engulfed in purple flames.

"I-I...ca-can't..." Entropy whimpered before groaning as the pain began increasing.

"Yes, you can. I believe in you, Entropy, and I know you can escape Unicron's control" Ratchet argued, sighing deeply before he began walking closer, ignoring the drousiness immediately setting in.

"N-No, Rat-Ratchet...Ge-Get b-back!" Entropy cried as he attempted to get to his pedes, the pain grounding him again as Ratchet continued stepping towards him.

"I-I-I don't wa-want to hu-hurt y-you..." The golden mech muttered, his frame now laying on the ground as Ratchet was only a few pedesteps away from him.

"You...could never hurt me...Entropy" Ratchet assured him, falling to his knee plates next to the gold mech and pressing a gentle servo on the back of his neck.

With an exhausted groan, Ratchet collapsed next to Entropy, the dark Energon having exhausted him quickly.

"Ratchet, N-No..." Entropy cried in horror, Ratchet's bright cyan optics dulling as he huddled into Entropy's frame.

"Y...You can...d-do....it, Entropy...I believe...in...you" Ratchet all but murmured, placing a feather-light kiss on Entropy's cheek which made him dust a blue before he snapped out of it.

With a determined growl, Entropy forced Unicron from his frame and held him in his processor which immediately dampened the dark energon flame around him.

"You will never be rid of me, my creation! You are a part of me that I own and you will never be able to change that!" Unicron laughed in Entropy's processor making him hum in agreement.

"As much as I do not want to admit it, you are right...but that doesn't mean I'm going to let you control me anymore!" Entropy snarled internally before pushing the last of Unicron's presence from his processor.

Incredibly exhausted and on the verge of going into a stasis lock, Entropy propped himself up onto his front and checked on Ratchet who was barely conscious.

"Ratchet...come on...do-don't leave...me now..." Entropy murmured, gently pulling the mech over his shoulder before realising he was just causing discomfort for the mech.

With a heavy sigh, the pain still throbbing around his frame, Entropy moved Ratchet to his arms and carried him bridal style.

"E...En-Entropy...Ratchet grumbled as his cyan optics regained their colour slowly making the golden mech smiled tiredly in relief.

Without another word, Entropy transversed back to base scaring effectively every Cybertronian and organic being in the main area including the Decepticon leader.

"Entropy! Ratchet!" Optimus called as Entropy almost lost his balance.

"I-It's alright...Prime...H-He's just re-resting" Entropy spoke exhaustedly before moving towards Ratchet's medbay and gently placing him on a medical berth.

"Entropy..." The white and red mech pouted, his optics now their normal colour as the golden mech smiled down at him exhaustedly.

"Rest, Ratchet...Th-The amount of D-dark Energon...you withstood...will have taken its toll" Entropy told Ratchet who looked about ready to argue untill the golden mech promised him to be where he was when he awoke.

With a deep sigh and grumble, Ratchet dozed off into Recharge making Entropy smiled softly at him before sighing.

"Entropy...we need you're help" Optimus's troubled voice behind Entropy brought his attention to the blue and red mech.

"What can I...I help you with, Pr-Prime?" Entropy quietly asked, silently moving away from the peacefully recharging Ratchet and back into the main room.

Throwing a cold and disinterested look at Megatron who stiffened under the larger mechs gaze, Entropy listened to what Optimus had to say.