Chapter 35

"You know, Lions with manes are actually males, not females" Rafael commented as he sat on his laptop, the five humans all watching SunPaw run around the Autobots.

"She looks badaft with a mane!" Smokescreen stated as he grabbed a wrench and threw it for the lion minicon.

SunPaw easily jumped and caught it, landing elegantly on her metal paws with the wrench in her intake.

She had learnt quickly not to bite down on it or else risk Ratchet yelling at her again and she couldn't have that.

Her duty was to protect them, make them happy, not displease them.

"What else did the Primes give you?" Arcee asked in curiosity, Cliffjumper at her side, a new coat of paint on his frame.

With a small amount of hesitance, Entropy pulled his new sword from its place and held it out for the others to see.

The sword shined in the light of the area and Optimus allowed a small smile to adorn his dermas after reading the phrase on the blade.

"New sword? That's epic!" Miko exclaimed, jumping and doing her famous metal pose.

"What else they give you?" Smokescreen questioned excitedly, finding the golden mech so much cooler than he previously gave credit for.

Entropy thought back for a minute before he sighed lightly.

"Other than Onyx Prime giving me a new form, that is all" He stated, everyone's intakes dropping before they began yelling at the mech to show it.

"Not inside the base! Knowing you, it'll be twice your current size!" Ratchet scolded, pointing at the groundbridge as he turned it on.

The Autobots all chuckled at the CMO before going through the Groundbridge.

Whilst Entropy followed his teammates, he noticed his two charges at the children's sides and carefully scooped them up.

"Woah! Careful Entropy!" Carly exclaimed as Sam added his own.

Entropy offered an apologetic look before he checked the pair over, the last time he saw them being with Arthro.

"Stop looking over us! Jesus, dude! We're fine!" Sam called, rolling his eyes making Entropy smile softly before he let them down as they all came through the groundbridge.

"Try to stand back, even I do not know how big I'll be" Entropy warned the Autobots as he walked a good distance all from them.

'You'll experience some pain and discomfort when you first transform, but you'll get use to it' Onyx's words rung through the golden mechs helm.

'"Some pain and discomfort", let's hope it's not what I fear it will be' Entropy processed before exhaling.

"You don't have to do it, Entropy" Ratchet gently spoke over his comms making Entropy smile lightly.

"I will have to use it sooner or later, Ratchet" He returned before nodding to himself and transforming into his new form.

The Autobots all stepped back with the humans in their servos as the golden mech transformed into a massive metal dragon with a fierce roar.

The Autobots and humans all cheered at the sound, except for Ratchet and Optimus.

They were both watching in amazement but also concern as they knew that was no roar of Entropy's own will but a cry of pain.

When the transformation finished, Entropy fell to his chassis, his vision blurry but getting better with time.

Once he felt as though he wouldn't bring his previous meal back up, he placed his clawed legs under him and stood up, albeit a bit wobbly.

"Woah! That's totally sick!" Miko yelled in awe, Smokescreen agreeing with her.

"How tall do you think he is?" Jack questioned curiously, having to crane his neck to see the golden mech's helm as it looked itself over.

"Definitely between 65-70 feet" Raf answered with an excited smile.

"Entropy!" Optimus called, the golden coloured dragon immediately focussing on the blue and red Prime.

"Are you able to shrink at all?" Optimus asked curiously.

Entropy exhaled lightly before focussing, his optics closing in effort.

After several seconds, the Autobots watched the golden dragon shrink a good 20 feet.

Entropy felt the familiar feeling as he shrunk and opened his sky blue optics, immediately looking for Ratchet and finding him.

Ratchet let a relieved breath out as he saw the calmness and perhaps, slight fear.

"Entropy, are you alright?" He quietly questioned, slowly moving forwards.

Almost immediately Entropy began moving backwards, keeping the distance equal between them.

Ratchet pauses as soon as he noticed and sighed, knowing exactly what the golden mech was processing.

"Entropy, you know that I am not afraid of you nor your capabilities" The CMO firmly, yet softly, stated.

Entropy breathed in and out several times, his optics erratic as they looked Ratchet over, before he lowered his helm slightly and moved it into Ratchet's chassis.

Whilst also being completely winded by the force, Ratchet was extremely glad that the golden mech was becoming increasingly more comfortable with him.

"Like I said before, how are they not sparkmated?!" Smokescreen exclaimed.

Whilst the Autobots and humans laughed at the young warrior, Ratchet calmed Entropy enough for him move away confidently.

The CMO had to keep reminding himself that whilst the golden dragon was much larger than himself, he was probably shrunk down to maybe the size of his servo if he was in his bipedal form.

Thus meaning, Entropy was incredibly "emotional" at the current moment.

"Entropy! Entropy!" Miko yelled, said mech's spark rate jumping like he believed he was in trouble.

"Can you breathe fire?! Dragons shoot fire! Your a dragon! Can you?!" She questioned, Ratchet rolling his optics and going to say something along the lines of, 'That is absurb...' before he heard a flicking noise.

Turning back to Entropy, he noticed the golden mechs frame beginning to glow with a bright blue flame.

Before too long, Entropy shot a big cloud of blue fire into the sky.

"Woah! That is so awesome!" Miko ans Smokescreen both exclaimed.

Entropy smiled to himself before he caught Ratchet's optics with a joyful grin.