Chapter 20

"No freaking way" The male gaped, Entropy rolling his optics as he stood back.

"You guys don't remember me? It's us!" He called, gesturing to his companion who agreed with him.

"My apologies, but I do not have any recollection of you both" Optimus returned, giving a confused glance to Bumblebee and Entropy who shrugged.

"It's us, Optimus, Bee! Sam...Sam Whitwicky!" The male exclaimed, looking between the two Autobots.

"Yeah, don't you remember us? Carly Spencer?" The female added, running her name off as well.

Optimus shook his helm confused before Entropy walked up to the group.

"The energon spike...Sam, Carly...You are both from Earth, correct?" He asked the pair, receiving firm yes's.

"Can you explain what happened before you arrived here?" Optimus question, starting to understand what Entropy was getting at.

"Well, what was his name? Primis? No, wait...Primus! He told us that if we stayed in our reality, that we would be killed for assisting you guys" Sam answered, surprise hitting the 3 Cybertronians.

"By who?" Bumblebee whirred, both organic beings jumping at the sound.

"An organisation called Cemetery Wind" Carly answered as Sam continued looking at Bumblebee.

"Bee...you can speak?" He muttered, Bumblebee almost leaping for joy at the revelation that both organic beings could understand him.

"I believe that Primus has sent you to this reality for safety but this means that your Cybertronians are different to ours, by how much, I do not know" Entropy declared, Optimus nodded along in agreement.

"Wow, you sounded just like Ratchet then" Sam laughed, Entropy, Optimus and Bumblebee all staring at him.

"There is a Ratchet in your reality?" Optimus questioned, Entropy humming lowly.

"Well, he did mention that the two of you were in it, having Ratchet there is not at all surprising" He remarked before sighing.

"How is he?" Optimus asked the gray mech who decided to sit down.

"He's...online and, as far as I know, unharmed" Entropy replied, both Autobots being relieved to hear that.

"He's being held down in the cells, I'm forbidden to go near it. Megatron has been keeping me on a 'tight leash'" He added, dejectedly showing them the Decepticon insignia on his upper shoulder plating. 

"Oh my god, you're a Decepticon?" Carly gasped, both organic beings taking a step back.

"Only to keep Ratchet unharmed" Entropy firmly answered, Optimus gesturing for him to calm down.

"Entropy is on our team but a Decepticon ambush had him and Ratchet captured. I assume, Megatron made a deal of keeping Ratchet unharmed if you comply with his orders?" Optimus guessed, Entropy angrily nodding.

"And I can't even rescue him and get him back to the Autobot base because if my own energon signature suddenly moves, Megatron electrocutes both Ratchet and I" Entropy growled, spinning and kicking some grass in frustration.

"You can't transverse? That sucks!" Bumblebee commented.

"I can't even stay my normal height because it's too intimidating for the Buckethead and apparently gold is too 'Bright and shiny' for the Decepticons!" Entropy added, kicking more ground away before growling in frustration.

"Hmm, I was curious as to why you were not your golden colour nor taller than myself" Optimus stated before Entropy sighed, calming himself down.

"And I can't even go and make sure Ratchet is unharmed...that he is still online because as far as I know, he mightn't even be..." Entropy trailed, fluid welling in his optics at the thought before he pushed it away and calmed himself.