Chapter 47- Ending Chapter

"Predaking, dispose of this mech whilst I go and deal with our plans" The Decepticon Warlord smirked as he threw the injured, now golden, mech at the predacon's pedes.

The predacon growled before Megatron disappeared behind the closed door.

Entropy groaned as he picked himself up, the predacon transforming and peering over him.

"You are Lord Megatron's lapdog, why would he be asking me to dispose of you?" He questioned as Entropy looked up at him with an exhausted optic.

"You're an intelligent being, figure it out" He muttered, spitting some energon to the ground before groaning as he was slammed into the nearest wall.

"I am fortunate that my master is allowing me two Autobots to deal with" The predacon growled making Entropy glare at him.

"Lay a digit on Ratchet, and I will be the one to deal with you" Entropy threatened making Predaking growl at him, digging his digits into one of his shoulders and throwing him.

"You are in no place to threaten me!" The predacon snarled before transforming into his beast form and going to bite the golden mech.

Entropy laid still, his optics fuzzy as he attempted to hold his wounds together.

Fortunately, the predacon was distracted by the doors sliding open where his promised Autobot was thrown to his pedes.

"Do you feel defenceless, Autobot?" Predaking growled, Ratchet looking up at the large mech in shock.

"Good, now you'll know what my fellow predacons endured right before you massacred them!" Predaking growled, grabbing onto the Autobot CMO and throwing him.

Ratchet quickly recovered and watched as Predaking took to his beast form, coming after him where he laid in a few attacks before throwing him.

Ratchet's roll was stopped as he hit something, that something groaning in pain making the CMO quickly turn to see Entropy leaking and on the verge of going into stasis lock.

"By the Allspark, Entropy..." He cried before Predaking grabbed him and threw him into a wall.

Entropy's optics slowly opened to see Predaking bite down onto Ratchet, throwing him before placing a taloned pede on his frame.

"Ra...t-chet..." He barely whispered, painfully rolling himself over and attempting to get up.

Entropy hazily observed as Predaking got off his counterpart, transforming into his bipedal form before picking him up and preparing to extinguish his spark.

Thankfully, Predaking dropped Ratchet to the ground, the pair exchanging words before the large mech bashed his way through the door with a loud snarl.

"E-Entropy!" Ratchet called, painfully picking himself up and dropping to the exhausted and pained mech.

"Come on, we n-need to warn the others" The CMO stated, a fearful expression on his faceplates as he subconsciously examined Entropy's wounds.

Entropy groaned, shrinking to Ratchet's height and allowing him to brace his side, both mechs hobbling through the warship to a communication outlet.

"Autobot base, do you read? This is Ratchet, can anyone hear me?" Ratchet questioned quickly, having placed Entropy on the ground at his pedes where he was leaning against the console.

"Loud and clear, Old Friend" Optimus returned making both mechs glance at each other with a thankful look.

"Listen to me, Megatron has managed to rebuild the Omega Lock onboard his Warship. I deactivated the Decepticon's shielding system, you should be able o get a fix on my coordinates" Ratchet explained before several gunshots were heard down the hallway.

Entropy groaned, getting to his pedes and pulling his sword out incase they were to be attacked.

"Entropy, do not engage, you're already leaking all over the place" Ratchet scolded worryingly, moving the mech back to his side whilst he chuckled quietly through his pain.

"Optimus, you must hurry. Megatron is preparing to Cyberform Earth as we speak" Ratchet concluded before the gunshots got too close for comfort.

"Brace yourself" The CMO told Entropy as he hurriedly picked him up and braced his side, both of them walking as quick as they could through the warship.

"Ratchet...G-Go...A-Assist the oth-thers..." Entropy murmured, planting his pedes so Ratchet would let go.

"W-What? I am not leaving you, Entropy" Ratchet growled, turning back to the golden mech.

"Y-You have to...I-I'll only...sl-slow you down" Entropy returned, silencing Ratchet's arguments with a passionate kiss, one that left both mechs breathless.

"...Y-You had better be...online when I-I return" Ratchet firmly stated, Entropy's dermas moving into a crooked smile.

"Go..." He muttered, pushing Ratchet to move.

The CMO gave a final look to Entropy, hesitantly tearing his sight away before transforming into his alt mode and disappearing down the hallway.

"I-I love...y-you, Ra...Rat-chet" Entropy muttered, before his legs gave out and he collapsed to the floor.

-Time Skip-

"Entropy!" A distance call was heard, waking the almost offline mech making him groan almost silently.

"Entropy! Come on, he's down that corridor!" The same voice yelled, loud pedesteps coming closer before several gasps were heard.

"No! No! Entropy!" The mech yelled, diving for the golden mech's side.

"Get me some energon! Now!" Ratchet ordered, Bumblebee and Smokescreen tearing themselves from the scene and racing for the energon storage room.

"Ratchet, Old friend...For once, I do not believe you can save him..." Optimus muttered, bending down to his side.

"N-No...I-I can save him...I can save him!" Ratchet yelled, gripping Entropy's frame as he slowly opened his optics.

"Ra...Rat-chet...Op-Opti...-Mus is co-correct..." The golden mech whispered, his voice hoarse from his pain.

"N-No...I-I can-" Ratchet cried, fluid streaking down his faceplates and dripping onto Entropy's frame.

"D-Don't...I-I w-wa...was on m-my last...leg...an-anyway..." Entropy muttered with a dry chuckle before choking on some dark energon to which he spat out on the ground.

"I-I'll still...b-b-be he-here...th-the dark...energon wi-will make...I-it so..." He added making Ratchet's optics widened, Optimus having left a few minutes ago and taking Bumblebee and Smokescreen with him as to not interrupt the pair.

"E-En-Tropy..." Ratchet murmured, burying his helm into the golden mechs chassis as he moved his arms around his counterpart.

"I-I-I...L-Love-ve y...you...Ratch-chet..." Entropy murmured, placing his dermas on Ratchet's.

The pair shared the kiss before Entropy's frame slowly fell away, hitting the floor as Ratchet cried into his offlined chassis.