Chapter 42

Ratchet continued to smile at Entropy's recharging frame, a servo caressing his joints lovingly.

Entropy looked so peaceful in that state, like nothing would hurt him.

And Ratchet wished that were the case.

Entropy's night terrors seemed to be calming down but it was unknowable with those sorts of things.

Ratchet was a little disappointed, mainly because their attempt at sparkmating had not been successful.

They were so close as well.

Ratchet sighed before reminding himself that it was common to not have a successful first attempt at sparkmating.

He knew that Entropy would blame himself when he awoke which made him smile a small bit.

For such a large and "Dangerous" mech, he was so caring and...emotional.

The mech, however, had a lot of enemies and if Shockwave managed to gain a hold of Entropy...

Who knows what would happen.

"Ngh..." The golden mech groaned as he shifted closer to whatever was massaging his armour and joints.

Ratchet chuckled lightly before placing a kiss on Entropy's temple.

The golden mech seemed to freeze before an optic cracked open to see Ratchet smirking at him.

"Hmph..." He groaned, wrapping his arms around the CMO's frame and pulling him flush against his own.

"E-Entropy!" Ratchet laughed making the larger mech smirk as he made himself comfortable with his new cuddle pillow.

"Did you recharge well?" He questioned quietly, Ratchet feeling his voice rumble throughout his frame.

"Surprisingly, yes" The CMO returned making Entropy laugh lightly.

Entropy went to snap back with something but froze, Ratchet immediately knowing what caused it.

"L-Last-night...w-we spark-ma-mated..." The golden mech stuttered, his optics widening as Ratchet rolled over in his arms, a servo resting against Entropy's face plating lovingly as he sighed.

"We did...but...it's not always successful the first time, Entropy" He muttered sadly, Entropy quirking an optic ridge.

"You mean, I-It wasn't successful?" He quietly questioned, sadness leaking into his tone as Ratchet exhaled before nodding.

Both mech went quiet for several minutes, just holding each other before Entropy buried his helm into Ratchet's neck.

"I-I'm sorry..." He muttered making Ratchet chuckle, his servos tracing the different plates on Entropy's back.

"Entropy...It is rather common for the first attempt to be unsuccessful" Ratchet informed the golden mech with a small smile.

"S-So, what hap-happens now?" Entropy asked, his helm still buried in Ratchet's neck.

"Well, we continue on with this primus-damned war and I-If you want to...try again when we're comfortable?" The CMO blushed a small light blue.

"A-Alright" Entropy agreed, tightening his grip on Ratchet slightly before moving his helm back with a kiss to Ratchet's neck.

Ratchet immediately shivered at the sensation making Entropy apologise quickly before the smaller mech shut him up with a passionate kiss.

"It didn't hurt, Entropy, it felt rather...pleasurable" Ratchet smirked, watching Entropy's face plates turn a dark blue as his fans slowly turned on.

Ratchet laughed at the golden mech's reaction and placed a kiss to Entropy's neck, hoping he would get the same reaction.

Entropy groaned at the sensation, moving so his neck was no where near Ratchet's dermas.

"See?" Ratchet smirked making Entropy swallow the lump in his throat.

Entropy continued to watch Ratchet as he smirked and fell back into the berth, making himself comfortable.

The golden mech felt his spark reach out for Ratchet and slowly moved back so he was cuddled up to the CMO.

"We need to get up" Ratchet groaned, a servo lazily thrown over his optics as Entropy chuckled at him.

Before Ratchet even noticed, Entropy transversed out into the main area before returning to Ratchet.

"Nobot else is awake, Ratchet" Entropy informed the CMO, said mech moving his helm to look at him.

"Meaning?" He huffed, use to getting up before the Autobots and beginning work.

"That we can stay in berth for a while longer" Entropy smirked, placing a kiss on Ratchet's temple before making himself comfortable again.

"Entropy...You know that I have to get u- Ahm" Ratchet moaned, Entropy having pulled his frame flush against his own and placed his dermas on the same spot on Ratchet's neck as he had before.

"F-For never having done this with anybot before, you- Ahh- you s-sure know what to do" Ratchet hissed, annoyed at his counterpart for making him break his usual routine but also excited to see where this went.

Entropy chuckled as he repeated the action, only this time holding it a little bit longer and reveling in Ratchet's long moan.

"Y-You are tempting something that you do not know how to control, Entropy" Ratchet warned, an optic watching Entropy swallow the forming lump in his throat before smirking.

"I...I seem to do that alot" He spoke before moving his helm to Ratchet's.

"Besides, I am with you" The golden mech added with a bit of a smile, inhaling when Ratchet placed his dermas on his own.

Entropy sighed contently into the kiss before running his glossa over Ratchet's bottom derma.

The CMO allowed his glossa to enter and immediately they fought for dominance, Entropy winning easily.

The golden mech smirked as he mapped Ratchet's intake, the white and red mech moaning when his counterpart rolled them over so he was above Ratchet.

Entropy broke away with a wide grin, the look making Ratchet excited and also partially worried.

"W-What are you doing?" Ratchet questioned when Entropy moved himself so he was sitting over Ratchet's thighs.

"Learning" Entropy muttered as he let his optics roam Ratchet's frame.

I did something bad XD

Like...It's terrifying and then I just decided to make it worse by squeezing a lemon over it.

Someone help...