Lemon

I'm going to cry XD

I'm so so sorry! It is so terrifyingly bad!

But in my defence, I have never actually written something anywhere close to this so...

Anyway, as you can tell this is a lemon so please for the love of Primus keep some maturity in mind or Atleast in the vicinity

Thank you!

Ratchet blushed a tone of blue when he noticed but exhaled when Entropy placed his helm at his neck and began kissing the spot he had previously

Entropy smirked, committing the area to his processor, before he opened his intake and allowed several sharp dentaes to brush across the area.

That action cause Ratchet to moan loudly as Entropy chuckled, also moving his helm to see if he punctured the metal.

The golden mech sighed in relief when he observed that he hadn't and began to litter feather light kisses over Ratchet's frame, going lower every second.

"E-Entropy..." Ratchet stuttered when said mech got to his covered spike.

Entropy blushed a dust of blue as he tried to remember how to get past the armour.

A chuckle made him look upwards to see Ratchet watching him.

"I-I-I've for-forgot-ten how to-to o-open it..." Entropy muttered, turning back to the armour and running a digit around it.

Said action made Ratchet curse and bite back a moan.

In Entropy's defence, the research he had done in this department was limited because whenever he tried to do said research, he wouldn't be able to get past getting the cover off because his fans would fail at doing their job in keeping him from overheating.

"By the Allspark, E- Ahh- Entropy" Ratchet groaned as Entropy placed several lengthy kisses on the armour.

Soon, Entropy realised that the metal was bending somewhat and ran a servo over the cover.