Chapter 17

"frag..." The now online Entropy cursed, grabbing at his helm as it ached.

"What happened..."He mumbled before recalling the previous events.

He sighed, confused as to how he was online before his servo caught on something.

Looking at it, he noticed the IL-drip moving dark Energon into his spark.

He growled and ripped it away, throwing the cord away as he closed his plates.

Looking down at his chest, he caught sight of the white and red medic recharing at his side.

"Ratchet..." He murmured, connecting the dots with a sad smile.

Slipping off the medical berth, without waking the recharging mech, he gently picked him up and carried him into the mechs quarters and placed him on his berth to recharge more comfortably.

With a sigh, the golden mech left, placing a feather-light kiss on Ratchet's forehelm.

Gently closing the door, Entropy walked back into the main area and grabbed an Energon cube, almost jumping out of his armour when Optimus walked into the area.

"You're...online" The Autobot Leader muttered, staring amazed at the golden mech who rubbed his neck nervously.

"Not so sure how either, Optimus" Entropy spoke, speaking the Primes thoughts.

Optimus forced himself to look away from the golden mech, noticing two things.

1) Ratchet was now missing from the side of the medical berth

And

2) Entropy's optics were no longer only neon purple.

Now they were a Sky Blue ring inside the neon purple.

To be truthful, it was rather unnerving to the blue and red Prime

Now he could tell how the golden mech was looking at him.

"What's wrong?" Entropy asked worriedly.

"Don't panic. Your optics have changed" Optimus informed him, said optics widening at the revelation before he went to go find a reflective surface.