Chapter one

Hey, this isn't a chapter but a warning, there have been bots posting links that appear unsafe on random chapters. I've been trying my best to delete them as soon as they're posted but please don't click on them if you see one. I'd hate for anyone to get a virus. Please be careful and stay safe❤

Your POV
"The memory erasing was successful...it has been reassigned to work with the RK800 model on the deviant cases, the...difference in information processing should prove helpful in the mission." There was a female voice, but you didn't see any thing, just black. Your visual sensors weren't working.

"Are you sure the android doesn't have any memory left in its software? For this to work, it cannot have any data collected before now. Should we power it on, or should it be activated at the station?" A male voice spoke this time.

So I'm deactivated at the moment...hmm, okay.

Connors POV

I had been assigned my mission about a week ago, no progress...there was deviants here and there and popping up every where, but no finding out anything, they all escaped or self destructed before we could find any thing. It was to say the least, frustrating.

"Lieutenant Anderson, I just got I case, we should head out." Hank got up eagerly.

Surprising... He's never energetic.

"Come on! We need to get there. We don't find any thing I'm fucked." He started walking towards the door when Fowler stopped him. "Hold on Anderson, you have another android joining the case, meet (y/n)." As he said the androids name it stepped in to view.

I analyzed it and it was an AN 1000 model (feel free to make your own serial code. A cereal code is the long string of numbers underneath the model.)

newer model...

she wore black leggings that were ripped on the knees and other little holes around on the leggings along with knee high black boots.

She also had a grey skirt over her leggings that ended half way down her thighs. Along, she wore a shirt that was an awful lot like my suit but without the long sleeves and of course a different model and cereal code on the front.

The last thing was she wore her long hair in pig tails (if you have short hair, congratulations, you now have long hair, without all the problems...maaaaaggic😊)

Her pigtails and skirt are quite childish...

She came over and introduced her self to me, then Hank "Hi I'm (y/n)! Nice to be working with you! You must be Connor, and Lieutenant Anderson!" She...was...happy, too happy.

Your POV

You offered your hand for them to shake, Connor gave you a weird uncomfortable look and there was an awkward silence before Hank shook your hand and said hello.

Did I come on to strong?

"Alright, nice to meet you, now come on, we have dead bodies to see and deviants to question!" Hank pushed you and Connor out the door and you just snorted trying to stifle your laughter.

Connor was a little uncomfortable by your energy, it's not my fault I'm programmed with emotions...artificial emotions, you weird lifeless robot, you thought as Connor looked at you oddly.

You all drove to the murder scene, the whole time you tried to talk to them, Hank tried holding up the conversation while Connor just said small sentences here and there. "So, I wasn't given the information to this deviant case, can you please explain the information given to you?"
You looked at Connor with a big smile waiting for answers since he was most likely to have gotten the information first.