Chapter 60

Hey, smut warning, there'll be another one before it actually starts.

You and Connor asked Hank to use the car which he agreed to and you went to get a tv, something you had failed to buy until now. As soon as you got it home Hank's car was returned to his driveway and you and Connor began to try to get the tv mounted and set up. Connor read the instructions while you said screw it and just went for it.

Getting it on the wall wasn't the problem, it was getting it to work. "Red wire, blue wire, white wire... Which one am I supposed to cut?" You joked as you attached the input cords. "None of them. Don't do that." Your sense of humor completely went over Connor's head. You just laughed and moved on.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Yay! Tv!" You cheered as you jumped back onto the sofa. Connor closed blinds and made the room dark before sitting down with you. "You pick." You said as you handed the remote to Connor. He took it and after some sifting through some movies, he picked one and thus began the rest of your day.

Movie after movie just like the last time you'd done this. It felt so nice to just relax and think about nothing other than a plot of a fictional story. "I'm gonna call it, she's the killer." You said pointing to a character on the screen. "Why?" Connor asked you. "Cause the only other suspect has the personality of a blow up doll... And the body of one... Look at the size of her tits!" You shouted, Connor snorted before putting a hand over his mouth to silence himself. "Am I wrong?!" You continued to yell enthusiastically with a goofy grin. "No, you're not." Connor giggled. "But the size of breasts don't concern me, not when I have you." Connor smiled sweetly. "Suck up." You laughed. "Oh ExUsE mE fOr ShoWiNg AfFeCtIon!" Connor laughed a little offended. "SUCK. UP." You yelled louder as you laughed. Connor pushed you away by your face "I will bite you!" You half-heartedly threatened. "Kinky." Connor said with a shit-eating grin, so of course you bit him. "Hey!" He chuckled as he jerked his hand away. You pounced onto Connor while giggling, you both calmed down as you sat there, arms around his neck and head resting on his chest with his arms wrapped around you. You turned your attention back to the movie as you now sat on Connor's lap and cuddled.

In the end you ended up being right and you made that point clear as Connor just listened with a smile as he played another movie. The day went by fast and the sun had set a long time ago. "What time is it?" You asked with a yawn. "1:46am. You ready for bed?" He asked softly. "Mm, not really. I'm not too tired." You got off of Connor's lap and stretched. "Do you want some tea?" You asked as you went to go make yourself a cup. "No thank you." Connor kindly refused your offer as he stood up and join you in the kitchen. "Suit yourself." You shrugged as you grabbed a mug and heated up some water. "Do we have anything other than tea and coffee?" Connor asked with a chuckle. "Maybe... Though there's no point in buying a bunch of food if we don't need it." You hummed as you payed attention to the kettle you'd placed on the stove. "True." Connor agreed.

You're not safe, it's smut time.

Once it started whistling you poured the kettles contents into your mug and finished making your tea, now came time to wait for it to cool down. "I think we've watched all the free movies." you said as you picked up the now very hot mug, planning on taking it back to the coffee table so you could sit back down at the couch. "In that case, why don't we do something else? We were rudely interrupted earlier today." Connor whispered into your ear as his arms snaked around you to hold you by the waist. "Ah!" Connor kissed and sucked on your collar bone, catching you by surprise. You flinched and spilled some of your tea onto your arm, which caused a much more violent and painful flinch. "Oh, ow ow ow ow ow." You whined as you went to the sink to run your arm under cold water. "Ah, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." Connor felt guilty now. "Nu-uh, don't back down now. I can deal with a little burn. Besides..." You grabbed his collar and pulled him so you could whisper into his ear "you can't just get a girl wet then leave her like this. Finish what you've started, Connor." You pulled back with a cocky grin as you saw he had gone blue at your words. "Well?" You urged him as you pressed your body against his.

With that, he wasted no time with picking you up and bringing you to the bedroom. He threw you onto the bed and you bounced with a small giggle as you quickly pulled your shirt over your head and threw it to the side before Connor crashed his lips with yours while his hands caressed your bare torso. Without breaking the passionate kiss, he slid down your pants and you were left in nothing but a bra and panties.

Panting, you pulled away from him as he got off his shirt and pants. You stood up to impatiently lock lips with him once more, he spun around sat down on the bed so you were now straddling him. You ground your hips against his and a low groan escaped his lips. You softly bit down on his collar bone before covering the area with kisses and sucked on his skin until it was bruised as you continued to grind on him. He let out loud moans that let you know you were doing something right. "F-fuck, (y/n)" he spoke between groans. "I won't last long if you keep this up." He admitted, you smiled proudly as you pushed him down so he was laying on his back "Don't worry, I'll take good care of you." You said seductively as you unclipped your bra and tossed it. You leaned back down to lock lips with with the male once more, you were in complete control of the situation and you'd do as you pleased. You groped his erection through his underwear which earned you a gasp followed by another one of his moans you so craved. You removed your panties and his underwear, both of you now completely nude. You rubbed your soaking entrance against his throbbing member, wanting to tease him for a little longer. He grabbed you by the hips and slammed you down, ramming himself deep inside you. A high pitched squeal of surprise and pleasure came out of your mouth. You put a hand over your mouth to silence yourself as Connor continued to guide you up and down his shaft rather roughly. "Aw, after I was so kind and let you hear me?" Connor said cockily, you were no longer the dominant one. "Guess I'll just have to force it out of you." He moved you so you were laying on your back with your knees on either side of your head, and just to torture you, he pinned your hands above your head with one hand and held your thigh with the other. He continued to pound into you at a fast pace, your screams of pure pleasure rang through the room as he hit your sweet spot repeatedly. "Ah! Fuck, Con, I'm-" you struggled to warn him, you were sure your throat would be raw tomorrow. Connor continued with no sign of slowing down as an orgasm hit you, you clenched around him and let out a long strangled moan of pure ecstasy. Connor started getting sloppy, letting you know he was close. You felt like you were going crazy, with no chance to calm down from your orgasm, your entire body was sensitive and overstimulated. You pulled your arms trying to break free from Connor's hold on you as you squirmed, quickly reaching a second orgasm. He groaned as he pumped into you couple more times before reaching his orgasm as well.

You both lay there panting heavily. Connor lied on top of you and you had your arms and legs wrapped around him. "I love you." You whispered through your heavy breathing. "I love you too." Connor said as he gave you a peck on the lips. "I wasn't too rough was I?" Connor asked concerned. You tiredly laughed "rough is fun, it was great." You smiled up at him. Connor smiled softly back at you before giving you another kiss and held you in his arms until you both fell asleep.