Chapter 2

Connor was silent the whole ride, so you made small talk with lieutenant Anderson and gained information about him. After a while you all arrived back at the police station, and went to the interrogation room to try and find some answers to this homicide. You could tell Connor was excited to make progress with this mission, you were too, you wanted to show everyone that you could be a lot of help to them, no one really seemed too thrilled with your presence.

Hank tried to get answers, but the android kept its mouth shut, "we're waisting our time interrogating a machine, we're gettin' nothing out of it!" Hank yelled as he walked into the room. He was agitated by the deviants silence "we could always try roughing it up a little, after all it's not human" Gavin spoke, you hadn't been introduced to him yet but you knew you would hate him, I mean, come on, from the way he talked made you want to throw up your biocomponants.

"Androids don't feel pain, that would only damage it, that wouldn't make it talk..." Connor stated before you jumped into the conversation "plus deviants have a tendency to self destruct in high stress situations, and those cigarette burns on his arm tell me that 'roughing it up' would result in self destruction... So that's not a good idea, Officer Reed." Connor and officer Reed took a second to look closer at the deviants arm. Connor didn't like that you had finished his sentence, and Gavin didn't like you and Connor proving him wrong. "Alright smartasses, then what do you two suggest on doing?" Gavin was an asshole, there wasn't that much to it, the way he spoke annoyed you.

"I could try questioning it..." Connor looked at the deviant through the one way mirror, Gavin just laughed at Connor, so you gave him a glare "I say let him try, I think he could do a lot better than you." You said with a hint of sass in your voice, Connor then looked at you. Gavin didn't like this comment of yours "you plastic piece of shit!" Gavin tried to hit you, you closed your eyes tight as you waited for impact...but it never came, you opened your eyes and saw that Connor had blocked Gavin's punch with his arm.

What, why would he do that? There was no benefit in doing so...so why?

Connors POV

"I say let him try, I think he could do a lot better than you." (y/n) stood up for me, I don't know why, but it made me feel...good. Gavin got upset at her words, he threw his fist in her direction and before I could think my arm went to block (y/n) from his attack

Software instability /\.

I didn't say any thing, I just kept staring at the android through the window. Gavin slowly put his arm down to his side. "Don't touch her, if you do you'd have ta' answer to Captain Fowler..."Hank rolled his chair to face Gavin, and gave Gavin a nasty look

(A/n-Hank, I swear is the dad of the group)

"We have nothing to lose, go for it,the suspect is all yours." Hank said as he rolled his chair back the other way.

Hanks status:neutral

Your POV

Connor adjusted his tie before entering the interrogation room. He looked around the room and then stopped to look through the one way mirror even though he couldn't see through it, he couldn't see but he was looking straight at you."Ah, what the hell is it doing now!" Hank said. Connor then proceeded to sit down and analyze the deviant.

Ha, I already did that...though this silence would catch the android off guard once he starts interrogation. Hmm, maybe that's a good strategy. You took notes on Connors approach to this, it could be useful to know in the future.

"My name is Connor, what about you, what's your name?".There was no response from the android. "Your damaged, did your owner do that, did he beat you?" Connor acknowledged the cigarette burns on its arm, but still no response.