Chapter 13

About a weak past since the roof top incident and you didn't speak to Connor since. Every mission, you only talked to Hank, every time you were at your desk alone you focused on the screen in front of you, or when Gavin decided to be a prick. Every night you put yourself in sleep mode instead of staying up like you used to.

You woke up an hour before the day had to start. Connor was looking through files on the computer and writing notes. You decided to try some other stuff, and you headed to the little coffee shop in the building. You looked around and soon you found a bottle of f/d (favorite drink) so you took it to your desk. "Androids aren't supposed to drink or eat." Connor said without looking away from his computer. You didn't know why but just hearing him filled you with anger "screw you, fucking hypocrite. You drank soda, so don't tell me that I shouldn't." You spat at him, he flinched at your spiteful words. You felt a little bad but you were to upset to care.

You looked through documents and other stuff until you heard someone enter the building, which was weird because there was still a while before everyone had to arrive for work. You looked up and saw Hank walking in "what are you doing here? I wouldn't expect you to be hear so early." You questioned Hank, he laughed "no ones goin' to come to work today, it's Saturday." He gave you a strange look, and you check and it was Saturday. "So then, why are you here." Connor asked him. "I was planning on Russian roulette, but, doin' something with you guys sounds a lot better."

Hank walked over to your desk "how ya doing?" He whispered to you with a soft smile. "Heh, I'm doing fine, just not talking to some people." You smiled at him and your bird buddy flew onto your shoulder "I can't believe you're keeping that thing." Hank was not fond of the pigeon. "Aw, come on, give him a chance." You begged, Hank smiled before going to talk to Connor. "Hey, come with me Connor." Hank ordered, and started walking off as Connor followed behind him.

Connors POV

Hank brought me into an interrogation room "hey, I want to ask ya something." He said. "Don't you think this is a little over the top?" I asked while looking around the room. "It was either here, or at your desk, and I don't think I want to ask questions in front of pigtails." I was a little confused, but curious. "Go on." I said "why'd ya do it?" He asked me with his arms crossed. "Uh...I've done many things, please be more specific lieutenant." My LED was slowly flashing yellow. "Leave her to fall..." He answered plainly. "Oh... I, had no choice. Amanda told me I had to...and I still have to." I said in a sorrowful whisper, I felt bad all over again. "Amanda? Isn't that the woman (y/n) mentioned on the first day. Who is she anyways?" He was throwing questions at me one after another. "Jeez, this really is an interrogation...but, I can't really say, it would be a huge violation in my program." I stated, Hank seemed to understand and started walking back out, disappointed he didn't get a good explanation. I was just glad Hank wasn't angry with me.

Your POV

"So what are we doing?" You asked Hank when he came back into the room. Hank sat in a roller chair and rolled to the front of your desk in the most elegant moment ever. "Okay, showing off...I can try." You joked and took a sip of the drink you got earlier. "Who's Amanda?" Hank asked, it shocked you and you choked on the drink. You started coughing "*cough*cough*cough* oh god-*cough* the down fall of drinking and eating *cough*" you choked out while laughing. "Oh... Fuck it, I'm not supposed to really say. But, she's kind of like...a babysitter? Um...she makes sure we're on task and running properly. Don't tell anyone I told you, I can get in huge trouble."You explained to him. "Huh... That explains, some things." Hank then got up when Connor appeared "let's go do something, get outa this shit hole." Hank started walking out the door  "where are we going?" Connor asked. "Nope." You said as you turned around and walked back to your desk. "What? Come on, it'll be fun." Hank tried persuading you. "What are we even going to do? I don't really want to spend any time with some people anyways." You glanced over and Connor and he was upset by your words. "I was planning on going to the small park with some whisky, and Jack Daniels, and-" Hank started listing off all sorts of strong alcohols. "So we're going to a park and watching you drink your life away? Hank that's not a good idea."you were worried at the fact he drank so much "no, you're drinkin' with me. I want to see what happens, maybe a fun drunk story." Hank laughed, you laughed along "I'm in!" You exclaimed, you really wanted to see what happened. "Putting poisons in your body at extreme levels is a very stupid decision." Connor said factually. "To bad pussy cat, you're coming." You sort of ordered him. He seemed happy that you spoke to him, you all got in the car and drove off, Hank blasting the music. You liked it but Connor not so much. He tolerated the music but You didn't think heavy metal was his style.