Chapter 6

Hank and Connor looked at the corpse as you looked at the shut down android. "He didn't die of a heart attack, he was strangled." Connor spoke as you did a scan over the android. "Ya, I know, I saw the bruises on the neck." Hank responded.

"Looks like Gavin is shitty at his job." You said sourly for you were still upset about the punch to the gut you received not even five minutes ago. Hank smiled at your comment and continued to look around while Connor walked over to you to also look over the android. "Do you think an android did it?" Hank asked. You turned around to face him "duh! But I don't think this android did it. Since its shut down it was and is obviously damaged which means that guy" you said pointing at the dead body "severely, well, damaged it, so it wouldn't have much time to stay 'awake' which also means it wouldn't of had the strength to strangle him." You finished your long ramble about your hypothesis as Hank and Connor looked at you confused and shock at how much you had pieced together. "Glad we have a fast thinker on the team." Hank said before once again going back to work. "Then what am I?" Connor asked with a fake pouted lip. You smiled and ruffled up his hair "you're Connor, the android sent by cyberlife." You teased him. "NoooOoo, my hair." He wined as he used his hands to fix his hair. "Never mind...your a three year old." You couldn't help but tease him. "If I'm three what does that make you?" Connor now also using a teasing tone said. "Hmm, to you, pigtails." You giggled before squatting down next to the android, Connor did the same. "That's fair." Connor said before focusing on the android. "Shut up and just kiss already!" Hank said mockingly. "Hank! I swear! Shut up!" You yelled. Your face, once again, was very very blue. You looked over at Connor and saw he was also a little rattled be hanks comment.

You decided to focus and took your thumb and then proceeded to wipe blue blood from the androids face, you noticed Connor was doing the same thing. You both locked eyes and started laughing, then Hank jumped in "hey! Don't you dare lick any of that stuff, fuckin' disgusting." Hank complained, you licked the therium from your thumb while Hank was looking on purpose

Blue blood
Model WR400
Serial number #429 671 942

"Model WR400...isn't that the Tracy model?" You asked mainly to yourself. "Correct." Connor confirmed your question. Connor ran a diagnosis on it and found out what biocomponents were damaged then looked at the reactivation requirement. "The only way to axes it memory is to reactivate it." Connor said as he placed his hand on the androids stomach, which caused both their skin to disappear. "Think you can do it?" Hank asked staying out of the way. "It's badly damaged, if I can it'll only be for a minute maybe less, I just hope it long enough to learn something." Connor spoke as he worked to get the machine working.

Connor put two wires together and the android came to life, gasping for air before frantically backing up against a wall as she panicked. "It's okay, your safe. We just need to know what happened." You tried your best to calm her down, you were successful. "Is he...is he dead?" She asked "tell me what happened." Connor intervened "he started...hitting me...again, and again." As she spoke her voice trembled. "Did you kill him?" Connor asked another question "no it wasn't me." She answered. "Who killed him if it wasn't you?" Connors tone changed into more of a tense pressuring voice. "I-I don't know I! I...was shut down, I didn't see anything!"

00:00:20 seconds before shut down

"Was there another android in the room?" He continued to ask as many possible questions. "Yes, h-he said he wanted to play with two girls."

00:00:06 seconds before shut down

"Where did the other android go? Did it say anything?" There was no response from the android it just shut down. Connor sighed As he stood up. "He's been dead for over an hour, the androids probably is long gone by now." Hank said slightly disappointed. "No, it couldn't of gone outside dressed like that unnoticed. It might still be here." Connor was very smart, you knew this. It just amazed you every time "you think you can find a deviant among all these androids in this place" Hank was skeptical "hell ya!" You were exited as you bounced up yelling, they both gave you small smiles. "Maybe we can find some eyewitnesses and locate where the android exactly went, lets go." You were hopping out the door as the others followed.

Sorry this is a little short, I just wanted to put something out instead of making you guys wait longer. Anyways this is logiclogan signing out byyyyyyyyye!💙