Chapter 17

You were exited for this mission, come on you couldn't help it. This was the first big mission you'd been assigned, plus it was only Connor and you. It was great spending time with Hank and you thought of him like a father, but, it was embarrassing when he made comments.

"Connor! Connor! Connor!" You shook Connor excitedly. He laughed when you let go and let him fix his suit. "You're exited aren't you?" He said tightening his tie. "Duh! It's time to go! We have to be at the border by 12:00pm!" You started pulling at Connor, eager to go. "Don't you want to say goodbye to Hank first? This missions going to take a couple weeks, we won't see him in a while." Connor pointed behind him, to hanks desk that was right in front of Connors. "Good point." You walked over to Hank and gave him a big bear hug "see ya later, Hank." You said as he hugged back. "Go kick some ass, kid." He chuckled and patted your head. "Bye, lieutenant." Connor smiled with a little wave. Hank pulled him into a hug, he was startled be the sudden contact "you stay safe, you here me? Smugglers don't fuck around." Hank pulled away from Connor "I'm aware, lieutenant." With that, you and Connor were on your way.

The car was a self driving one, so neither of you had to drive. "I'm so exited!" You were at the edge of your seat. "Relax, we won't be there for a while. We still have three hours, twenty nine minutes, and thirty six seconds." Connor said factually. "I know, and don't think I'll make it." You exaggerated. "Hardy, har, har." Connor rolled his eyes with an amused smirk.

Time skip scop

The car stopped in front of two men, the men you were supposed to meet. You both stepped out of the car, you greeted the men while Connor stood silently. "Hello, I'm the AN1000 model, you can call me
(y/n)." The man on your left shook your hand, but the other scoffed. "They sent fucking androids?! They always fuck up everything!" The man complained.

You were agitated by his words but you continued to be polite "I assure you, we are fully capable of accomplishing this mission, you have nothing to worry about." The man just rolled his eyes at you. The other, much nicer man smiled at you "well, I'm Peter, glad to have you on the case. Sorry for my friend over here, that's Mark. He's, not very fond of androids, but anyways, hello there." Peter held his hand out and Connor shook it "hello I'm Connor, a RK800 model." Connor said blankly, it was strange, he was so, robotic around strangers and co-workers he didn't know well.

Peter was eye level with you height wise. He had brown hair that was combed back sloppily and mirky green eyes. He didn't have a slim figure, but was by no means fat, just big. Mark was barely shorter than Connor, had dirty blond hair that fell in front of his grey-blue eyes, and you could tell he was strong.

"You two will be staying at that house over there during your mission. We have the schedule for when androids are planned to be crossing and same for the red ice smuggling. Of course it's your job to stop this, then when the big cover up takes place. You two have to go undercover as a deviant couple trying to escape. The cover up is a fake party for fake rich people who are actually deviant's looking to cross the boarder. I know this sounds a little complicated but I imagine you can understand." Peter ran you through the file one last time.

After that they put you in the house left. "This place is nice." You said while exploring it. "Yeah, we're here for two weeks." Connor said, analyzing things around the room you already had. "So, until the big undercover party we're on night shifts for the river patrols?" You asked Connor to make sure you had everything right. "Tonight, no. Tomorrow, yes. We only have the night patrol for six nights." He transferred the schedule to you, you watched as all color from your arms disappeared

🔘Tuesday: Arrive at destination
🔘Wednesday: First night patrol
🔘Thursday: Night patrol
🔘Friday: Night patrol
🔘Saturday: Night patrol
🔘Sunday:Nothing planned
🔘Monday: Nothing planned
🔘Tuesday: Night patrol
🔘Wednesday: Night patrol
🔘Thursday: Outfits for mission
🔘Friday: Final mission

"Thanks, that'll be helpful." You said falling onto the couch, Connor sat down next to you. "So, what do you want to do?" You looked over at Connor waiting for an answer. "Hmm, well I know you like the stars. The porch seems like a good spot to stargaze." Connor smiled, you loved seeing him smile. His smile could light up a room, even on the darkest day. "Beautiful balls of fire bound to blow any second and kill anything in its path. I love them." You laughed and got up. "Beautiful and powerful, that would be a good reason for loving them." He grabbed your waist gently and rested his forehead against yours. "Now your just being cheesy." You said putting your hands on his shoulders. "You love it." He grinned. "You're not wrong." You returned his smile. "I'll go get a blanket and meet you outside?" He said pulling away from you. "Yeah, I'll get some pillows."

You walked out side and putt the pillows down on the porch. You looked at the thick layer of snow, it was at least six inches. Connor came out and put the blanket next to the the pillows. "The snow is pretty, don't you think?" You turned your head to look at Connor, he had a huge grin on his face "wha-AAA!" You screamed as Connor charged at you and plunged you into the snow. You both landed in the cold fluffy powder, tumbling over each other in an attempt to pin one of you to the ground playfully. You managed to pin him down, he laughed at your proud smile. You leaned down and captured his lips in your own, grabbing onto the rim of his jacket. Connor grabbed the back of your thighs, bringing your body closer to his. Both of you melted into each others touch as you enjoyed this moment of bliss.

Connor flipped you over so you were on bottom, gave you a big smirk then got off of you and sat on the porch. "What the actual fuck." He laughed at your reaction "I told you, punishment." He chuckled. You sighed and sat next to him "I deserve it." You said resting your head on his shoulder. The rest of the night you spent watching the stars sparkle in the dark night sky.

*Fandom screeches in the background*
Also I keep forgetting

This is the outfit you have in the story, of course you have your eyes and hair color and stuff but that's just how I draw her

This is logiclogan signing out, byeeeeee💔