Chapter 44

That night you all decided it would be fun to watch a movie. Hank was the one to pick it and of course he had to pick a horror movie. You sat on the far end of the couch, Connor sat in the middle, and Hank was on the other side. The movie, turned out to be really bad, so instead of horror it was more of comedy. It was nice, to just be there with the people you loved. Though instead of focusing on that, you kept thinking about this mystery girl you kept seeing.

So many puzzle pieces that you hadn't put in place. The only physical description you had of her was 'brown hair' she seemed like a book worm, very smart, she was the one who first put your hair in pigtails..., and she didn't seem to like this place all that much.

The place seemed like a place where all these kids lived and went to school and lived there whole lives in, it didn't sound like they were aloud to leave. The place also seemed to be located somewhere secluded, in your nightmare, grassy plains were all around. And there were other androids, they were in the nightmare too...

Without notice, you were growing tired, you rested your head on Connors shoulder and quickly fell asleep.

Connor's POV

The movie Hank picked out was... Not good, to put it nicely. But I sat there and watched, there was nothing else to do. (Y/N) seemed to be zoned out, that lost in thought look was so beautiful. She eventually fell asleep and rested her head on my shoulder, I moved her head on my lap so she'd be more comfortable. "And the first ones out. Busy day?" Hank asked as he looked over to her. "There was a lot of paper work. I can only imagine how tiring it must have been to keep composure while at the DPD." I thought aloud. "She's a stubborn one. I don't think I could've ever walked back in there with all the shit that happened to her." Hank huffed. I nodded silently. "How are you doing though?" Hank asked. "I'm sorry, what?" The question caught me off guard. "How are you holding up? With deviancy and all, wasn't there something with mood swings or somethin?" Hank moved his hand around as he spoke. "Oh, yes, everything's been fine. Thank you for caring." I lied and smiled. The truth was, it was hell. There were so many emotions that I felt so strongly for no reason, I'd been doing my best to just get over it. Plus, somethings wrong... But, the last thing anyone needs is another problem on their hands, I'm sure I can deal with it on my own.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

You woke up the next morning, actually really early. You tried going back to sleep, but that wasn't happening. You got up off the couch and stretched with a sigh. "Well... Gotta do something." You quietly mumbled to yourself.

You decided to pick up the house a little bit, Hank was asleep so he couldn't stop you. You made sure that where you put things, Hank would be able to find them, all while doing your best to be quiet. You got on your new uniform, defiantly different from your last one. It was a dark dark blue color, with pretty much a usual set up of a police officer uniform.

The sun was just starting to rise by that point, why not make breakfast for the grumpy guy? There wasn't all too much in the fridge, so no pancakes.... Bruh... But there were eggs, and that's a breakfast thing. You grabbed those and rummaged around and found some bacon, it might be almost expired, but it was still good. You grabbed a frying pan, careful not to make any loud noises. Eggs- cooking, bacon- cooking, Hank and Connor- still asleep.

As everything was finished, Hank waddled out of the hall way, rubbing sleep from his eyes. He looked up at you "the fuck are you doing?" He asked groggily. "I made you breakfast." You smiled. Hank laughed softly as he shook his head "so, what did chef (Y/N) cook for us today?" He joked. You laughed "ah, I've brought to you, over easy, non gmo, grass fed, locally grown eggs." You played along as you stifled your laughter. "And the same for the bacon so elegantly crisped." You said finally, your chest shaking with internal laughter. Hank laughed "thanks kiddo. Now, go wake up the other dumbass, he needs an alarm clock." Hank smiled as he plopped onto a chair and reached for the plate you made for him.

You could hear shuffling on the other side of the door, he was awake. You swung open the door "RA!" You attempted to scare him. He let out a Yelp of shock as he quickly put his hands over his mouth. You laughed in the door way as he stood there. You could hear laughter from Hank all the way from the kitchen as well. "I didn't think I'd scare you that bad." You you giggled with a smile. He didn't remove his hands from his mouth. "What are you doing?" You asked, now curious. He slid his hands down and sighed "you scared the crap out of me." He chuckled. "Boo." You smiled cheekily at him. "Anyways, good morning." You greeted him as you wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him. "I wouldn't say a good morning." He mumbled jokingly. He hugged you back, but it was that weird no hands but arms kind hug "what?" You asked as you looked up at him. "Nothing." He brushed it off and gave you a peck on the lips before walking over to the bathroom, you heard the sink and you stood there confused.

He came back into the room and put his shoes on "is something wrong?" You asked a little concerned. "No, everything's fine." He assured you with a smile. "Are you sure?" You asked once more. He just nodded as he stood up "nothing's wrong, I promise you." He restated. "If you say so." You said as you slowly turned around towards the door, before you entered the hallway, Connor snaked his arms around your waist and rested his head on your shoulder "you look good in the uniform." He said sweetly. "You do too." You responded back with a small smile.

"Work is waiting!" Hank called from the kitchen, that was definitely the cue to get lost. You and Connor both laughed at this and made your way to the car. As you stopped in, you got a notification of a new case. Two victims, gunshots to the head, and the address, that was the only information. "Well, let's go." You said as you buckled up.

Remember kids, wearing your seatbelt is awesome! XD

Also, I did draw the new uniform, I'll post it whenever I can find the darn thing. -_-
This is Logiclogan signing out
Byyyeeee💙